october 26

will;

miss stirling says i'm making progress.

i want to correct her. i feel like i'm falling deeper into the darkness.

i'm losing myself each day.

i look at a stranger in the mirror.

things i appreciated today:
-         's laugh
-         's smile
-           as a whole
-         's existence
-         's eyes
-         's body
-how crazy i'm for           , it pains me not being the reason of his happiness

t.r.j

„"„

the 'something' was right. tyler was absent today.

josh is really worried. he has not received any texts or calls from him.

is he okay?
is he sick?
he would've told me if he was.
is he avoiding me?
what happened to him?
why hasn't he texted me?
is he mad at me?

those are only few of the thoughts swimming around josh's mind as he passes the patrick house on his way home.

"hi mrs. patrick,"josh smiles at his neighbor and stops to talk to her. she's selling flowers today, freshly cut ones to be more specific.

"hello, joshua. getting home from school?"she smiles back as she organizes the lilies and roses.

"yeah. i had a long day today."

"you do look quite tired.. pardon me asking so abruptly, but did your-"

"did my friend like the flowers? he adored them. you should've seen the smile on his face! they made him so happy!" josh's face lights up as he talks about his crush. he is head over heels for tyler..

"i'm glad he did."

"he didn't come to school today.. i'm really worried about him. he hasn't called or anything.."

"then you call him! don't wait around for him. that's stupid. take the first step. who knows, maybe he's too scared to do it himself."

josh nods. "you know what? i will! thank you so much, mrs. patrick. actually..." he takes a $5 bill out of his pocket and hands it to her. "give me more of the yellow flowers please. as many as i can afford with this."

she takes the money and hands him the pre-made bouquet. "you're going to fill his house to the brim with my flowers, joshua."

"that's the plan..that's the plan."

{🌹💌🌹}

i enjoy writing this story so much. it's so pleasant.

today is filled with updates omg!!

also, holy crap this story is almost at 1k reads!! thank you guys so much

-alaska x