december 5

josh spends most of his time on his computer.

he goes from site to site, trying to drown out the feeling of loneliness he feels. yes, he has his friends who are always coming up with new plans and parties. it's fun and all but he just wants to hang out with them, not a house full of other people and them.

he has his favorite playlist in the background as he goes from twitter to instagram and so on. despite being one of the most popular junior guys, he doesn't have much to check.

his notifications are scarce aside from every other snapchat and like to his pictures.

he has the group chat with his friends in silent. that's the only number that stands out.

he sighs as he goes into tumblr and tries to find something that will catch his attention.

his feed is full of aesthetically pleasing pictures, mostly solid colors and flowers. this is only on his secret account though.

josh has a personal one where he reblogs shitposts and stuff brendon shows him.

but on his secret one, he has a mixture of things like aesthetics, poems and so on. even fanfictions if he feels like it.

he sees a post from one of his favorite blogs talking about beautiful poetry they have found in tumblr. the blog links the poems and everything.

he decides to read them, all 20 of them.

most are too dark or too dull, but there are a few gems.

one catches his eye, it's called yellow tulips.

it's the most beautiful poem he has ever read. he even feels like crying by the end. it feels so familiar.

it hit too close to home.

too close...

he reads the author's note....

"tyler."

{🌹💌🌹}

the plot thickens y'ALL

it's only gonna get more intense from here

BTW,,, THANKS FOR 10K IM TRYING NOT TO SCREAM IN CLASS THANK YOU SM!!!!!!

-alaska x