Us & Them

"Ugh... He's sitting with them again." I said to J-Hope and Jin as we entered the cafeteria.

We walked over to our normal table and sat down. They kept staring over at us without him seeing. "I'll be back." J-Hope said and walked over to their table.

"What do you want?" Suga asked once J-Hope approached the table. "Not to talk to you." J-Hope responded and tapped Jungkook on the shoulder.

"Hey, why don't you come sit with us?" he asked Jungkook. "Maybe he's good right here?" Jimin said rudely. Jungkook turned around and saw Y/N and Jin waving for him to come over.

He looked back at J-Hope and gave a little nod. He picked up his tray and began to get up. "You can't be for real dude!?" Jimin asked.

"Sorry, but I promised Y/N yesterday that I would eat lunch with her." Jungkook replied and stood up all the way.

"Fine! But your still coming over after school to play video games with us. Right!?" Jimin replied looking straight at me and not at Jungkook.

"Yes." he said and walked over with J-Hope. Jimin never took his eyes off me. A devilish grin appeared on his face. No telling what was crossing his mind.

"Kookie... How many times do I have to tell you. Don't hang out with them." I said to him as soon as he sat down. "It's not that easy Y/N. We are on the same basketball team." he replied.

"Well they are bad news. So please watch out." I replied and looked back towards them.

Jimin's POV

"Ah...the smell is burning my nose." I said in my head.

"What do you want?" Suga asked once J-Hope approached the table. "Not to talk to you." that pretty boy responded and tapped Jungkook on the shoulder.

"Hey, why don't you come sit with us?" he asked Jungkook. "Maybe he's good right here?" I said rudely. Jungkook turned around and saw her and the other pretty boy waving for him to come over.

He looked back at him and gave a little nod. He picked up his tray and began to get up. "You can't be for real dude!?" I asked Jungkook.

"Sorry, but I promised Y/N yesterday that I would eat lunch with her." Jungkook replied and stood up all the way.

"Just let him go Jimin." Suga said to me in his thoughts. I looked up at him and then back to Jungkook.

"Fine! But your still coming over after school to play video games with us. Right!?" I replied looking straight at her and not at Jungkook.

"Yes." he said and walked over there. I never took my eyes off her. A devilish grin appeared on my face. "You can't save him, Y/N." I said in my head.

"Kookie... How many times do I have to tell you. Don't hang out with them." she said to him as soon as he sat down. "It's not that easy Y/N. We are on the same basketball team." he replied.

"Well they are bad news. So please watch out." she replied and looked back towards us.

"Yes sweetie! We are bad news...FOR YOU and the pretty boys." I said in my head and then turned back around to my table.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After school we arrived home. Jin went to the kitchen to begin dinner while I went up to my room and J-Hope flopped down on the couch. "Ahh... That stupid Jimin and his group always taking Jungkook from us." I said outloud as I stripped out of my school uniform and into some comfy clothes.

"Guys! What are we going to do about them?" I said as I came downstairs.

"We have to try harder, is all Y/N." Jin replied from the kitchen.

"What if Jin uses his power of love on Jungkook and make him fall for you." J-Hope suggested as he got up from the couch and walked over to me.

"You know that our powers don't work on us." Jin replied.

"Dummy!" I said and I smacked J-Hope on the back of his head for Jin.

"Hey it was a thought." J-Hope said rubbing the back of his head.

"Jin why are you cooking dinner? We don't have to be in human form at home." J-Hope asked as he entered the kitchen.

"I like cooking and you know you enjoy eating too." he replied and continued to cook.

"Well boys, I'm going out. I'll see you guys later." I said and grabbed my jacket.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Jungkook! Come play COD with me." Taehyung said and handed him a controller.

"What are we going to do about them?" Namjoon asked Suga and myself after we entered the kitchen.

"Nothing... Let them play their games. We will win in the end." Suga said.

"He's right. They can't win him. We are stronger then them." I said.

"Do you smell that? Vanilla...it smells like her!" Taehyung said in thought to us. I got up and disappeared from the kitchen.

"Oh sweetie! You know we can smell you right?" I whispered into her ear once I reappeared outside, right next to her.

"I'm aware, just like I can smell you." she replied and turned to face me. I grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the brick wall.

"Mmm....but you still dare to come here." I said seductively against her neck. "Let go of me you dirty DEMON!!!" she spatted out, but I just squeezed harder.

"Make me..." I replied and licked her neck and then bite down on her shoulder.

She then kneed me hard in my groin and I released her due to the pain. "Don't ever do that again!" she said pissed off.

"You won't save him." I said once I caught my breathe. She then leaned down and lifted my chin up to look at her.

"Wanna bet Park Jimin?" she asked and then disappeared. I just smirked.

"Ew. Gross you smell like vanilla. Go shower!" Suga said as soon as I entered the house.

"This is gonna be fun." I said out loud and walked upstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------