Day 3 Who's slim shady?

Start from the beginning

"Oh my.." I could feel my face pale.

"It's Swim shady uncle marshall! You know the one you and daddy keep talking about. Is he a friend of yours uncle marshall?" Amber laughed sweetly.

"No sweetie slim shady is-" Luckily i got interrupted by proof and his two sons entering the house carrying bags and bags of goods and other supplies.

"Amber! Sharonda! i'm home!" Proof yelled.

Amber quickly left my side and ran straight to proof. "Daddy! Guess who's here! Uncle marshmallow!"

Proof turned to me shock and happiness filling his worn out face. "Marshall! Man where you been we were worried about you!"

Proof came over giving me a man hug and us doing ours famous hand shake. " I know man when this whole rebellion broke out me and kim left our house cause somebody set in on fire. So we went outside but we got seperated now i don't know where kim or my baby girl is." I spoke wondering if he could hear the pain  in my voice. I looked at him and saw him frown and knew instantly that he could.

"Holy sh*t man..we gotta go find-"

"Yeah i know we were about to go looking but we needed some supplies."

"Oh Yeah man we got some stuff." Proof smiled and started walking when he paused and saw maybelline and cheddar.

"Cheddar man! You here to?" Proof exclaimed them doing there own special hand shake.

"Yeah i helped them find yo hide out man."

"I see, and who is this pretty woman?" Proof said grabbing maybellines hand and kissing it gently on his lips.  

I felt my teeth grit and my hands ball up into a fist. Wait why am i mad?

"You gone let him put his hands all over her like that?" Shady whispered evily again in my mind.

"Yeah why not? It's not like we're dating or anything plus i got kim!" i shouted back at him.

"You may have her but you don't want her." Shady spoke again.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" I didn't realize that i screamed this out loud until everyone in the room eyes was on me.

"Yo marshall you alright man?" Proof took a step towards me.

"Yeah man i'm alright just dealing with some things..about the supplies..?"

"Oh yeah follow me." Proof said motioning all of us to follow him down to the basement.

When we finally got down stairs we were met with liquor bottles, the smell of weed, a dusty old couch, a old dated tv that suprisingly still worked. And a whole lot of guns.

"Woah..." Maybelline whispered.

"Proof man where'd you get all those guns?" I Questioned still in some what of a daze.

"Uhh... i've been selling them."  Proof spoke in a low almost in audible tone looking down towards the ground.

"YOU'VE WHAT!?" i yelled. What in the world is he thinking?! Selling guns illegally is like selling women to pimps and sex trades!

"Look man i know it's wrong! But i need money man!"

'What the hell proof! I need money to but you don't see me out here selling guns to crooks and murderers!"

"Naww i forgot  YOU ONLY BUY DRUGS FROM THEM!" proof yelled.

Maybellines P.O.V

 "What the hell proof i need money to but you don't see me out here selling guns to crooks and murderers!"

"Naww i forgot YOU ONLY BUY DRUGS FROM THEM!" 

I watched as marshalls eyes went wide with shock and absolute anger. 

Marshall does drugs? 

"Man F-CK YOU!" Marshall pushed proof back then tackled him and started throwing punches left and right. Luckily proof seemed to be able to dodge them all.

"MAN STOP!" proof yelled throwing marshall back up towards the cold concrete basement wall.

that seemed to only make him angrier as he picked up the first thing he saw which happened to be a gun! 

Cheddars eyes went wide "MARSHALL DON'T!"

I honestly don't even think marshall heard him..it was like he was..possesed!

-BANG!-

A shot echoed the basement and the world stood still..

Nobody moved..

Nobody spoke..

marshalls eyes went wide.

And i gasped.."Marshall..what have you done?"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So what do you think happened you guys? find out next time! Review! :)