13.2

EPISODE 13.2 → ERIN

SYNOPSIS

Erin's friendship with Marie begins
to take a dangerous turn.

____________________

Hyungwon smiles as he takes in the sight before him

Hyungwon smiles as he takes in the sight before him. Erin, Emira, and Lisa were feeding ducks at the pond near a shopping center that they decided to stop by after school. Or rather, Erin and Emira were, Lisa on the other hand -

"Oh, so you just gonna say fuck my seeds huh?"  Lisa tells one duck in particular before slipping off her sandals, "I see I'm gonna have to knock a few feathers lose."

"Lisa no!" Jungkook calls out as he hurries towards her, "He has a family-"

"You guys are so embarrassing." Hyungwon mutters, covering his face with his sleeve when Erin looks back at him with an amused smile at the scene unfolding before them.

"I doubt she's surprised." Changkyun says as they watch Jungkook try to restrain Lisa who's arguing with the duck in front of his family, "This is us we're talking about. And you generally have to expect the worst when it comes to us."

Hyungwon found that he couldn't quite disagree with his friends words. He looks over at the other boy then only to scrunch his nose as he snatches the bag of seeds from Changkyun who'd been eating them.

"These are bird seeds." He tells the boy but Changkyun simply shrugs.

"So? Aren't they like our distant cousins or something?" Is Changkyun's reply that makes Hyungwon scrub a hand over his face in frustration.

"Oh my God." Hyungwon groans, "Can't you guys pretend to be normal, at least for a day?"

"No" Changkyun tells him simply before he snatches the bag of bird seeds and starts to eat them again.

"So, you and Erin Dunn-" Wonho starts with a small smile, "That's really fucking weird."

"Whys that?" Hyungwon asks, tossing the seeds in his hands in random directions.

"Well, she's gorgeous, nice, and rich." Wonho answers with a shrug,"And well, you're not."

"Oh wow, is that how you feel?" Is Hyungwon's mockingly offended reply, "Just for that I'm changing the name in my will to Changkyun's"

"You have a will?" Wonho inquires, brow raised in question at his best friend.

"When you're friends with Lisa Luong and Kim Taehyung, you kind of need one. One is going to get you killed and the other will kill you." Hyungwon tells him seriously making the other boy shake his head, "Anyway, I got it made freshman year and I left everything to you."