11.2

EPISODE 11.2 → GRACE

SYNOPSIS

A secret is revealed at the all girl's
sleepover.

____________________

Emira smiles as she watches Yugyeom through the sliding door separating them

Emira smiles as she watches Yugyeom through the sliding door separating them. The boy was walking through Grace's back patio, looking around rather nervous as he spoke into his walkie talkie.

"I see you." She sing songs, glancing at the pool behind him as she comes up with a quick plan. Emira taps the sliding door glass then, watching as Yugyeom turns in the direction of the sound. Once she's got his attention, she quickly lifts up her shirt, grinning when his eyes widen and in his surprised state, he takes a step back and falls right into the pool.

"Ha!" Emira exclaims as she watches the splash that follows, "I am so good at this."

The Sanchez girl quickly pulls the sliding door open and hurries outside. She picks up Yugyeom's fallen walkie talkie with a small smile.

"Two down, two more to go."

✖✖✖

"Who knew the devil was actually a teenage girl wearing Little Mermaid pajamas with pigtails in her hair and the ability to make Shin Hoseok fling himself into the fucking sun with just one look

"Who knew the devil was actually a teenage girl wearing Little Mermaid pajamas with pigtails in her hair and the ability to make Shin Hoseok fling himself into the fucking sun with just one look." Hyungwon murmurs as he watches Yugyeom fall into the pool. He was currently hiding behind a bush with Changkyun not too far away, "So, I guess it's just you and me left."

"She's enjoying this a little too much." Changkyun mutters with a frown as they both watch Emira pick up Yugyeom's fallen walkie talkie.

"Hey, in the case that one of us actually dies, you know from when Wonho finds out that we've all seen Emira's tits or if we encounter that wild roach species from Vietnam again, do you think we can get Britney to sing at our funerals?" Hyungwon says making Changkyun give him a look.