12.2

EPISODE 12.2 → MARK

SYNOPSIS

Mark becomes a true
teenage dirtbag.

____________________

"So, what's the plan?"

Mark's question is met with silence at first as he watches Hyungwon dig around in the trunk of his Honda Civic. The entire car ride had been spent with Mark declining the other boy's offers of every candy in existence (Mark had to make note to ask Hyungwon who exactly his dentist was since he practically lived off candy alone and yet his teeth didn't reflect that fact at all) all the while listening to Hyungwon sing along (rather poorly) to his extensive Britney Spears album collection. Mark really regrets declining the offer to ride with Changkyun, Wonho, and Taehyung instead. But despite all of this, he liked Hyungwon because he reminded him of Minhyuk in a way and there was the fact that he was afraid of the secret between he and Emira slipping out so he wanted to avoid being around Taehyung and the other's as much as possible.

"It's really simple." Hyungwon answers finally, slamming his trunk closed and turning to the other boy, "We're going to kill the guy."

When Mark continues to stare at him silently, he rolls his eyes before clarifying.

"Or rather, Taehyung is. We're just going to help him find the asshole. Shouldn't be that hard though, the guy is shaped like Larry the Lobster from SpongeBob." When Mark snickers, Hyungwon adds seriously, "The guy takes steroids for breakfast like vitamins and reads on a third grade reading level. I actually won't be surprised if he tosses Tae like a rag doll to be honest. That would be cool though too. Changkyun could record it and then I'd have blackmail on Tae in return for that video he has of me making out with that hot dog-"

When Hyungwon realizes he's said too much, he narrows his eyes at Mark.

"You didn't hear that." He tells Mark who raises his arms in surrender and shakes his head. Hyungwon grins at this before toying with the megaphone in his hand.

"Why do you have a pink megaphone?" Mark asks finally.

"The real question here is why don't you have a pink megaphone, Mark?" Hyungwon counters before replying seriously, "I was too cheap to buy one for myself and my girlfriend was generous enough to go behind her cheer captain's back and lend me this beauty. Anyway, we're going to use it to lure the jock asshole out faster. Rule number one of being a dirtbag Mark, always be creative. We could just go ahead and kill the guy but you and I are going to make this fun."

Hyungwon seems satisfied with his lengthy explanation but Mark is still stuck on something in particular.

"You have a girlfriend?" He blurts out making Hyungwon roll his eyes.

"Who has a girlfriend?" Both boys look over to find Wonho, Changkyun, and Taehyung approaching. Changkyun is pretending to play baseball with Taehyung's bat, Taehyung's eyes are roaming around in search of the guy, and Wonho is looking back and forth between Mark and Hyungwon expectantly.

"Hyungwon has a girlfriend." Mark says finally with a small smile.

"Hyungwon has a girlfriend?" Changkyun speaks up with a frown.