TWELVE

EPISODE TWELVE → MARK

SYNOPSIS

A drunken mistake lands Mark
in a difficult situation.

____________________

The first thing Mark notices when he wakes up is how bad his head hurts. As soon as he cracks an eye open, a steady pounding starts in his head that makes him groan. How much had he drank last night? The second thing that Mark notices is that he's very much naked. And the third? He wasn't alone.

There's a body on top of his and dark hair tickling his face. The last thing Mark remembered was having a drinking contest with Minhyuk. How had he ended up in bed with someone? But most importantly, who was this girl? He doesn't want to wake her up, so he tries to move as slowly as possible from beneath her.

"Holy shit."

Mark's gaze darts towards the doorway then to find Minhyuk standing there in his boxers. The word "cunt" is written across his forehead in bright red lipstick and he's missing one of his socks. Seriously, just how wasted did they get last night?

"Where's your other sock?" Mark asks with an amused grin, "Actually, where the fuck is the rest of your clothes?"

But Minhyuk doesn't look amused in the slightest. In fact, the frightened look on his face makes Mark frown.

"Mark" Minhyuk starts, pointing at the girl, "Don't you know who that is? That's-"

In that same exact moment the girl groans and rolls over in her sleep. Her hair is removed from her face from the briefest second but that's all it takes for Mark's eyes to widen.

"Man, you're screwed." Minhyuk tells him, rubbing at the lipstick on his forehead.

And Mark can't help but agree, because of all the people he's woken up to in his life, he really wasn't expecting to be able to add Emira Sanchez to the list.

Mark really was screwed.

✖✖✖