8.3

EPISODE 8.3 → LISA

SYNOPSIS

Lisa struggles to save herself.

____________________

"This is the place."

Taehyung stares at the bar in front of him in confusion.

"You really think she's in there?" He asks the boy beside him. The place looked greasy and underhanded and they hadn't even gone inside yet. Simply put, it didn't look like anywhere Lisa would even look at twice.

"Only way to find out is to go inside and see." Jungkook replies with a shrug. They hadn't spoken at all since their fight in Italy but when they'd both received worried calls from Emira, they decided to come together out of mutual concern for their friend.

That didn't mean things weren't awkward. Jungkook hadn't really spoken to him the entire time they spent searching for their friend unless it was about Lisa's whereabouts. And a part of Taehyung didn't really blame him. But he'd figure out how to fix it later, right now they had to save Lisa.

"So, what's the plan?"

"I'll go in the front and distract Jaewon, while you sneak her out of the back." Jungkook says, and Taehyung is thankful the younger is there because not only is he the most logical of them both. But Jaewon knew Taehyung by face, Jungkook on the other hand, was only someone he knew by name. It might not have been a perfect plan, but it was all they had at this point. And Taehyung didn't really care how they did it, as long as they got Lisa back.

"Hey-" Jungkook calls out quietly when he notices the worried look on his best friend's face, "Don't worry so much. This will work."

Taehyung nods but he doesn't feel very confident at all. That doesn't mean he isn't thankful for Jungkook's attempt at assuring him.

"I hope you're right." Taehyung mutters, repeating the younger's words in his mind. This would work. It had to.

No more one words are exchanged as Jungkook approaches the steps to the front entrance while Taehyung heads for the alleyway leading to the back exit. The brunet swallows thickly as he walks the short path leading to a set of double doors. Here goes nothing, he thought as he pushes the doors open and slips inside.

For it to be so late in the evening on a Saturday, the bar isn't that heavily populated. It's easy to spot Jaewon because he's surrounding by so many people, mostly men, body guards most likely. They're playing pool and Jaewon is watching the game intensely with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Surprisingly, Lisa's no where in sight making Taehyung frown as he scans the dimly lit bar for any sign of the Vietnamese girl. Where was she? He needed to find her and quickly because if Jaewon caught sight of him, things would end badly for them all.