THREE

EPISODE THREEJUNGKOOK

SYNOPSIS

It's Taehyung's birthday and Jungkook decides to throw him a surprise party to celebrate.

____________________

Jungkook sighs as he watches his best friend down his sixth beer for the day. And it was only one in the afternoon.

"Slow down a little Tae." He tells the elder calmly, "You're almost shit faced and the day is only just beginning."

"It's my birthday!" Taehyung exclaims happily, skipping down the sidewalk merrily, "Aka the day you're supposed to get fucked up beyond measures."

"Well, just slow down a little." Jungkook says, despite the small smile on his face as he watches his friend, "Besides, we all know I'm the one who's going to have to take care of your drunk ass."

"No can do." Is Taehyung's simple reply as he slings his arm around the other boy that makes Yugyeom giggle from a few paces behind them, "You see, today a king was born-"

"You're disgusting." Jungkook informs his friend, cringing at the other boy's beer breath.

"Yeah, but the ladies love me though." Taehyung proclaims boldly, tossing his now empty beer can before motioning for Yugyeom to hand him another one. He winks at one of the suburban wives outside checking their mail as they pass and Jungkook shakes his head when the older woman squeals like a school girl.

"Apparently disgusting, fuck boy is in these days." He mumbles to himself as he turns to walk the path to his house. Once he unlocks the door he turns around to let his two friends in, Taehyung barging in with a beer in his hand and Yugyeom grinning at what's to come.

"Surprise!"

Jungkook smiles widely as the bright smile on Taehyung's face when their small group of friends emerge from their hiding places. Taehyung may be an obnoxious asshole of a friend, but he was still Jungkook's best friend. And he liked seeing a smile on the elder's face.

"Happy Birthday shrimp dick" Lisa calls from where she's seated at the bar, already helping herself to the biggest bottle of alcohol in sight.

"Happy Birthday Tae!" Emira exclaims, emerging from the kitchen with a chocolate cake in her hands, "I made you this."

Now, Jungkook has to resist the urge to roll his eyes at the dramatics that ensue. Taehyung clutches his chest then, mouth open in shock as he stares at the mound of chocolate.

"Do you guys see this?" He asks quietly, already making his way over to Emira, "My princess made me a cake-"

Everyone is expecting a nice peck on the cheek, but when Taehyung grabs Emira by the shoulders and all but presses his lips against hers, they realize they should have known better than to trust Taehyung. But it ends just as quick as it starts and Emira is left to stand there with her mouth hanging open in shock while Taehyung sticks his entire hand in the cake and begins to eat it.

"Is he always like this?" A quiet voice asks, and Jungkook can feel his heart rate speed up slightly when he glances over to find Grace standing beside him.