#19 Stark's threat

Start from the beginning

   "Why are your hair like that?" You asked, still laughing.

   "Your dad has been worried people will recognize me since i sent you to school every day, so I changed from the mustache to a wig."

   "It suits you." You got in the car, thinking about what you have to go through today. But then something inspired you, you will no longer let Rose play whatever she wants with your heart, from now on it's time to rise.

"Happy, stop by this alley." You said.

Happy hesitantly stopped the car. "Why here?"

"This is where the bad kids from my school do illegal things." You said, opened the car's door and walked straight to them. Happy couldn't stop you.

"Hey." You said fearlessly, they looked at each other, very confused. They're not so many times a girl dare to lay her feet to their hive.

Before they got a chance to ask you why did you came, you asked them first. "How much to pay for you guys to following me around in school?"

"What?" The one that looked like their leader smirked. "Honey, we don't follow girl like you around, or if you want some pleasure you could've just ask."

You grabbed your phone from the bag, hacked their phone in just a second, then transferred money to them right there. "Is 15000 enough?"

Their phone made noises, so they checked it.

"Dude, look." They shared it to each other. Then whispered something quietly, before nodded at you.

"So... what do we have to do?"

You smiled. "Get in losers, we're not going to shopping, but we're going to school."

.
.
.

Peter was with Ned, they were talking some silly things as Peter waited for you to arrive at school.

Peter was reading a book with the title said. '100 way to flirt a girl that's out of reach.'

"The book told me to buy her a roses." He told Ned.

"But since Rose is the one who technically broke her hand, you shouldn't rub it in." Ned said, Peter already told him all that happened, including that you'll quit school next Friday. "Anyway, what was the last thing you bought her?"

"A potato...." Peter replied.

"What the hell." Ned said, yet Peter's attention was not with his friend no more, he saw you walked in the hall way with a bunches of men.

You looked different, in a good way. You were wearing a ripped jeans, turtleneck shirt, and an oversized jacket on top of all, your hand were wearing a black glove which Peter knew was for covered up the metal glove.

The bruises on your face, would make other look like a loser, but on you, who were walking like a leader of the gangster with lots of underling, you look perfect for the roll of Tony stark's daughter if this was a movie, Peter's eyes wide opened, with the 'falling in love even deeper' expressions on his face.

Peter ran to you, before he got too close, one of your underling stopped him.

"It's okay, He's my friend." You told them.

Peter's heart shattered a little, he just got friend zoned.

   He shook the thoughts away. "Hey, who are they?"

   My bitches. You thought but didn't said that out.

   "I hired them to protect me, i know you can do better but we're not in the same room every class." You told him, the others in the hall were very nosy of the situation.

   "Okay, i'll pick you up for lunch, okay?" Peter said, looked at the men behind you, tried to look like he own you. Peter didn't even know he was jealous.

.
.
.

   You went to your class room, waiting for one person to show up. It didn't take long for Rosalyn to walked in the room.

   "..." She was shocked and blown away to see how you were still here. You just looked at her and smirked.

   "Surprise." You said. "Though they took me already, huh?"

You two committed a silent war amongst all the noises of the others.

Rose thought her duty was ended already, but seeing you there is like back to the beginning. She noticed your black eyes, and with a little courage left she chuckled.

"You look so bad."

"Yeah? Good, I was trying to look like you."

You looked at her without fear, Rose noticed how you didn't avoid her eyes no more, and instead, Rose was the one who avoided yours.

She about to walked passed your table, when you pulled her shirt down, and whispered in her ears.

"If you dare, try to send anyone or anything to me again, I'll send someone for you too Rose, Because I know who you are and who you are working for. So you better watch your own back since no one will do it for you."

"..." She didn't said anything.

"One more thing, thanks for pretending to be my friend, your acting is so good that I actually think you deserve the show's roll more than me. Now I don't want to see you again, in this school, in the neighborhood, in my life. So walk away out of it while you can."

You paused, breathed in for the last sentence to ended all this messed.

"The avengers knows your name Rosalyn Johnson, and if anything happens to me again, they'll coming for you."

.
.
.

Author : Dear, Tom holland. I don't think you're Spider-man. You're more like Hulk, and baby you're smashing.

Ps. That was pretty short, wasn't it. Sorry~ i larb you.~ thanks for the supports so far.

I recommend u guys to follow me, bc i have plan to write infinity war fanfiction. Where you are part to fight Thanos.

But of course we have to wait for the actual movie, so it will not be part of this fanfiction. And the movie is too far away. I want to watch Thor and skip to 2018 now, I can't waitttt.

That's all for today, stay tuned. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)