Chapter 5

- Warning: Swearing and PG 13 stuff -
Your P.O.V:
January 28th, 2017 || 10:39 pm
Everyone was drunk and cheered me on, "Come on ( Y/N ), open your 'boyfriends' gift already!" I blushed a bit but took off the ribbon and opened the box. "Huh?" I looked confused and saw pictures and old pieces of paper, as I looked at them harder, they where old letters.
I looked over at Thomas and he smiled, "You can read them later if you want." He sat his beer down and chuckled. "Maybe I wanna read them now-." I smirked and picked one up.
He spit some of his drink out and took it from my hand and sat it down, "L-let's not read those in front of everyone right now...hehe..." he rubbed the back of his head with his other hand.
Hercules P.O.V:
January 28th, 2017 || 10:41 pm
As I watched Thomas and ( Y/N ), I looked at some of the papers as much as I could in the box. I began to read one that wasn't too long, I didn't feel like reading.

My Dearest, ( Y/N ).               11 / 3 / ????
You'll probably never read this because I wouldn't want to tell you these things. Your brother Alexander has been a pain in my ass since I met him in elementary...any ways I wrote this hoping one day you would find this somehow. ( Y/N ) Hamilton...you are the light in my day. When you talk to me at lunch with James, I feel this feeling I have never felt before, as if butterfly's began to fly in my stomach and my palms became sweaty. Well, I will write more of these but the bell just rang for 3rd hour science and I get to see you. I don't wanna write in front of you and risk it so in the next letter my love.
Love, TJ

I began to squeal as ( Y/N ) turned confused, "Nothing, nothing! You'll see later." I laughed and she began to also.

Thomas' P.O.V:
January 28th, 2017 || 10:59pm
After ( Y/N ) and Hercules stopped talking I picked her up from behind and she squeaked. I laughed and kissed her forehead, "You alright?" She gulped and blushed, "yea..." I saw Alexander walk in the room and drop his glass, then I squeezed her butt smirking at him.
He growled and screamed, "THOMAS JEFFERSON PUT MY SISTER DOWN NOW!"
"Make me." I looked at him laughing, "Not like you can do much to me anyways."