Chapter 1

Your P.O.V:
January 21st, 2017 || 6:39am
It's my first day at work, Mr.Washington told me yesterday that I worked from 8am to 5pm, and only weekdays. He said he wanted me to start out with easy hours, but I knew it was probably because he favored my show-off older brother Alexander. He has always been the best writer, and always boasted about it trying to make others jealous of his talent. His friends would just roll their eyes and sigh, as the others would try to fight back with other comments they could whip up.
* Time Skip To About 7:58am *
I clocked in at 7:58am, right before I needed to be here and the first person I'm greeted by when I walk in is Hercules. "(Y/N)!" Hercules yelled from the other side of the hall and smiled running over to see me. "How have you been 'Big Bro?'" I asked him smiling widely back to him. I call him big bro cause he has always kinda been like my other brother to me, and he was just such a teddy bear. "Great! Man it's been so boring here, we all missed you since you were still in high school." He replied. I looked confused back up at him, "All?" "Oh, well I mean Lafayette, John, Eliza, and I mean Thomas brings you up a lot in the offices. I mean like I didn't even know you guys were friends." Hercules answering my question soon after shrugged and hugged me. He lifted me in the air as I hugged him, since I was so much shorter than him. "H-Herc." I coughed out trying to tell him his grip was to tight, he got the hint quick and let go apologizing. I giggled a bit and smiled, "It's fine, your fine."
He parted ways and I went to find my office actually fairly quick. It was in between Alexander and Thomas, my brother and the tall French fry. Yay? I had a feeling that everything would be ok but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
About ten minutes later Alexander pops up in my door way and knocks on my door frame. "So how do you like it sis? Fresh out or high school and already have a job in one of the best writing companies in the world." He smirked and chuckled, I couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Well I like it so far, I mean I have only been working a couple minutes but it seems amazing!" I reply with a small smile and look back at my computer.
Alexander walked in and sat down with his coffee in one hand and paper in another. "S-" Alexander began to speak but was soon interrupted by another man. I still not looking from my computer hear a light French voice begin to talk. He walked into my office and sat in the second chair closer toward me. "Don't overwhelm (Y/N) yet, she just started about fifth teen minutes ago. And don't hog her, geez." I could almost hear the sarcasm in his second sentence. I looked up and it was Jefferson I believe, smirking at me. He had curly dark brown hair and some sort of beard. It looked good on him though, if it was Thomas then he had changed quiet a bit but still looked h-good. Good...I blushed lightly after Thomas said that, as Alexander was in the corner of my eye, furious at Jefferson for looking at me that way.
"Thomas Jefferson, Is that really you?" I looked at him closely now still blushing a bit from before. He nodded and turned his smirk into a smile now moving the chair closer to my desk, "In the flesh (Y/N)~." The way my name rolled of on his tongue made me blush darker and made my cheeks hot. "Jefferson..." Alexander said from the corner in a deep angered tone. Jefferson rolled his eyes and looked back at me, his purple suit was actually a lilac color and looked nice reminding me of his 'super model days.' "You look so different now Thomas," I said looking up at him as he now stood up and looked like he took offense to what I said. I shook my head quickly after that, "In a good way! I mean your hair looks the same but you-" Ugh, I'm so stupid! I hit my hand against my forehead and looked down. Jefferson chuckled, "Thanks doll, you look the same and as pretty as ever." He smiling still winked my way.
Jefferson's office phone began to ring and Alexander coughed trying to give him the hint to stop hitting on me and answer the call. "Well I better get that, I'll be back." Jefferson soon replied blowing me a kiss and began walking back to his office. I saw Alexander start to become red faced from anger. "I can't believe that he has the nerve to come in your office, start flirting after he hasn't seen you in 2 years in front of me! That man better watch it or else-." I cut him off soon after, "Alexander calm down...yes I know it's been a long time but I'm fine with him talking to me like that." I replied calmly. Alexander looked me in the eye, "Sis there is no way he's talking to you like that again. Got it (Y/N)?" I didn't reply, I just sat there and looked down at my phone.
——— Authors Note! ———
Thank you guys so much, please suggest this story to your friends and leave some feed back! It's very much appreciated and this is the first story I have wrote in a while so sorry if it's bad. And sorry for updates coming so slow, I'm busy a lot but I try to post as much as I can.