Chapter 3

Your P.O.V:
January 28th, 2017 || 7:30pm
Everyone will be arriving soon, I invited some old school friends and everyone at the office. Work this week went smooth but slow, Thomas would come in my office and talk to me and I would have the occasional Alexander walk in and fight with him. It was funny and cute to watch them fight actually.
About 10 minutes later the first people to arrive  where Elizabeth Schuyler and James Madison. James was holding an gift and walked in behind Eliza, he walked over to me and gave me a big hug. "Happy Birthday (Y/N), it's great to finally see you again." He says finally letting go of me. I forgot he didn't work in the same building as all of us, he worked in an newspaper company on the other side of town. I smiled back and nodded, man all of our past memories just hit me from high school and middle school. He only had two friends...me and Thomas, everyone else would pick on him and make fun of him which I did not like at all. I hated bullying, it was terrible...especially what they used to do to him.
James stuck around me and we had some small talk while everyone else invited to my party showed up...except for one. Thomas. I knew he wouldn't come but I really did want him too. All I could think of as James spoke was Thomas.

Thomas' P.O.V:
January 28th, 2017 || 8:00pm
My alarm went off and I smiled waking up, "that was a nice nap...now what am I missing? Something doesn't feel r-" I stop and gasp. "No, no, no! It's (Y/N)'s Birthday! I completely forgot, I need to get ready it only started 30 minutes ago." I ran to my closet and put on my nice maroon coat and black jeans. I brushed my hair ( poorly ), then brushed my teeth looking at myself in my mirror. "Ok, this is good." I smiled and ran downstairs to grab (Y/N)'s gift and got in my car, running through the thick white snow.
——— Authors Note! ———
This was kind of a filler chapter. I know what I will be doing for my next chapter so it will be coming very quickly, I promise!