walmart pt.2

Part two requested by ploons
If you haven't read the first part then I recommend you read it. It won't change that much, just gives a little backstory.

You were sitting around watching TV when your phone went off.

"Hey, this is (Y/N) right?" The text read.

"Yeah, who is this?" You wrote back.

"Oh sorry, this is Devan. We met the other day in Walmart."

"Oh, okay."

"Me and Collins were wondering if you would want to do that vlog today?"

You thought for a moment, considering your options. Lay around the house all day watching Netflix and eating ice cream or go to Harry Potter world and vlog?

"Ill meet you guys there. Would two work?"

"Yea that works really well. We will see you there."

"Okay talk to you later, bye." You put away your phone and ran upstairs.

You pulled on your go to outfit and grabbed your camera and purse. Once you decided that you were ready, you hurried to your car.
-----
You stepped into line with the other people at the park. The man gave you a ticket and let you pass through. Once you entered the park, you looked around with wide eyes. It actually looked like Harry Potter world. You pulled out your camera and started filming.

"Hey guys it's (Y/N) and I am here at Harry Potter world. I am meeting with some new friends and they will be showing me around." You said to the camera.

"Hey." Someone ran up to you.

You turned to see collins and Devan.

"Hey guys." You smiled.

"You ready for a day of awesomeness?!" Collins asked excitedly.

"I always am." You grinned. "Also while we are here, I have to get some candy."

"Okay, but we cant be walking around like this. We still need our wand and uniform." Devan smiled.

You went into a shop and bought your robe and wand. You found a scarf with your house colors and bought it too.

They led you around the park, showing you the best spots while you continued filming. After being there for a while, some fans stopped you all. You took pictures with them and talked with them. Once they all left, you went into the candy shop.

"Is this heaven?" You asked once you opened the doors. Candy lined every inch of the store.

"Just about." Collins followed you.

You ended up buying more than you probably should have before cutting yourself off. You spent the rest of the day with the key brothers and loved every minute of it.

---------------

I'm really sorry that this is so short, I have no idea what to write in this one. I don't have any experience with the amusement park, I've never been before.

After this chapter I will start posting some of the request with you guys in them (read the last update to know what I'm talking about).