The Carnival

Today hasn't been the best of days. So far I have dropped my food, tripped down the steps and fell in front of my house. I was walking around my house after my bad day trying to think of something to do when I got a text.

Devan: "Hey babe I know you have been having a bad day so I want to take you somewhere. Come outside."

I put my phone down and went outside. Devan was leaning against the car waiting for me, I seen Collins sitting in the drivers seat. 

I went up to Devan and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Its a surprise but I know its gonna be a lot of fun." He answered.

I got into the back seat and buckled up. After a short drive we stopped and I smiled.

"The Carnival?! I haven't been here in so long."

"Come on we are gonna play some games." Collins said excitedly.

We all got out of the car and started looking around.

We played skee ball first and made it into a competition.

"Winner buys the food." Collins says.

We all put our game faces on and began our battle. After a few minutes of playing I came out victorious, Devan came in second, and Collins lost.

"You get to buy the food now bro," Devan says coming next to me and putting his arm around me.

"yeah yeah I know. What do yall want?"

"I don't know about yall but I want a funnel cake and cotton candy." I begin to say as Collins starts walking off, "OH and don't forget a lemonade too!" I yelled after him.

Devan laughed,  "You are going to be so hyper."

I laughed, "Oh well."

We start walking around when I seen a prize. I saw a fluffy unicorn like the one from Despicable Me.

"Devan look," I pointed to it. "ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!" 

"I guess I'm gonna have to win it then. My girls gotta be happy." He says walking confidently over to the booth.

In the game you have to try and make the ball into the basket three times without it falling out.

Devan began playing he made the first one, then the second one.

"Come on Devan you got this!" I said giving him words of encouragement.

He made it, "I would like the unicorn please." he said nicely.

"Here ya go sir," the man behind the booth said.

I grabbed the Unicorn and began acting like the kid from despicable me.

"ITS SO FLUFFY!" I said, he just laughed at me.

We found Collins a short time after that and ate our food. We rode a bunch of rides that day and played a bunch more games.

Soon I was carrying a ton of giant stuffed animals from all the games. When we had to leave I could barely fit them all into the car. I ended up sitting in the middle, back seat squished between a giant gorilla and unicorn. Everytime one of the key brothers looked back at me they would laugh. When we got home I thanked them for making my day better. I brought all my animals into my room and stuck them into my closet. Except one, my unicorn, I put it on top of my shelf so I could always remember this day.