The Boy and the Tree

Imagine from Wolfie5SOS96

Just another day in the park. Icecream in one hand and your phone in the other. A steady breeze cooled the air down. The perfect temperature.

"Hey," a voice called to you.

You looked around trying to find the source of the voice, but saw that nobody was around you.

"God, is that you?" You joked.

"Sorry to disappoint." The voice said through a laugh. "I'm over here, by the trees."

You turned to look back at the trees that were behind you. Slowly you made your way to them. You still saw no one. 

"Turn around." The voice instructed.

When you turned around you saw a boy. His brown hair threatening to slide onto his face, his bright blue eyes watched you. You laughed when you saw that he was duck taped to the tree. Looks like whoever taped him didn't take it lightly. He had to be wrapped around close to a hundred times.

"It seems like you got yourself in a sticky situation."  You joked, crossing your arms.

He laughed, "My brother was dared to do this to me. He never disappoints his fans."

"How long have you been here for?" You asked him.

"I don't know, what time is it?"

You looked at your phone,"Three thirty."

"I've been here since two thirty. He isn't going to be back till four." He looked disappointed.

"Wow, commitment."

"Well a dare is a dare. I couldn't chicken out. I'm Devan by the way. I would shake your hand, but well..." He moved his hand behind the tape.

"I'm (Y/N)," you smiled at him.

"(Y/N) we gotta go!" Your mom called for you.

"Sorry, looks like I gotta go." You started walking away.

"Wait, come back! I need to ask you a serious question."

You walked back over to where he was at, "Okay? What is it?"

He looked at you dead in the eyes, "Could you please scratch my nose?"

You laughed and jumped onto a tree root to reach his nose.

"Thank you that feels so much better. It been itching for a while. I think a bug tried to fly into it earlier." He seemed relieved.

"Glad to help. I'll see you around, Devan. It was nice meeting you."

"I wish it could have been under better circumstances."

You waved back to him as you walked away. Then you noticed a boy, who looked like Devan, sitting on a park bench filming everything. He couldnt stop laughing. He started laughing so hard that tears streamed down his face and it became extremely red.

"I take it your the brother. Good dare." You said to him as you walked by.

-------------------------

What do y'all think of this short imagine?

Do y'all have any requests? Feel free to tell me.