FaceTime

Collins and Devan were having a giveaway. The winner would get to FaceTime them for thirty minutes. The rules are that you have to send your skype username to them on snapchat. Then one lucky winner would be chosen. I crossed my fingers as I sent my username a bunch of times. I stopped for a few minutes cause I thought it would get annoying.

I checked the updates to see if they had posted to Snapchat.

They did, my heart started beating faster. I quickly pressed play.

"Hey Keypers! So we have found the keyper we are going to FaceTime. You never know it could be you." The snap stopped but there was another one. "We will be face timing the lucky keyper this evening at 6 EST." Devan jumped in the video and they both waved goodbye.

I put my phone down and decided to do a little bit of homework since I'm not lucky enough to actually get a call from them.

I was in the middle of finishing up my last few problems when my phone rang. Thinking it was my best friend I answered it.

I answered it, "hey" I said while looking back at my paper.

"Uh hey? Umm its Collins and Devan."

My head popped up and I looked at the screen. My face must have been priceless cause they started laughing.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I had no idea it was you. I thought you were my friend calling. I honestly didn't expect you to actually call I'm normally not this lucky." I said trying to contain my smile.

"Its fine. So what's you name?" Devan asks.

"(Y/N)"  I answered.

"Pretty name" Collins says.

"Thank you. I have had it for a while now. Bout 16 years." I answered sarcastically.

They both laugh, "So the only things we know is that your name is (Y/N), you are a keyper, and your 16 years old. Tell us about yourself."

We spent more than thirty minutes talking. More like two hours. They finally had to leave when their mom called them to dinner. Before they left they told me that they would FaceTime me again later. We both hung up and I couldn't stop smiling. This is the best day ever.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short. Hope yall still like it. :)