Hoodies

You were woken up by a soft breeze flowing through your room. But to you, it felt like a tornado from hell, as you were freezing and your covers were too thin. You groaned quietly as you opened your eyes, the rest of your body protesting. You slowly got out of bed. First your right leg, then left. You pushed yourself up and off the bed and stumbled into the shower.

You were too tired to think so when you stepped into the shower, you forgot about the initial cold spurt of water. You let out a shriek as the cold water splashed onto your body. But eventually it got warmer.

When you finished showering, you grabbed a towel and your phone and sat down at your table for a while. You checked snapchat quickly and saw that Devan had posted.

You clicked the story button and watched it. It was nothing special, except one detail. He had a new hoodie.

You shut down snapchat and went to messages. You opened your chat with Devan.
Y/N: Baaabe, is that a new sweatshirt? The one you're wearing on your story?<3

Devan: Yeah hny<3 why?

Y/N: BECAUSE I LOVE IT!!!

Y/N: I cant wait to wear it yaaaay

Devan: And ofc you're always stealing my clothes

Y/N: Haha I love your clothes. They smell just like you :)

Devan: Yeah but I wont have any clothes left soon.:(

Y/N: ok I promise ill give it back ok

Devan: ok thanks<3

Devan: Btw, me and Collins are filming today, wanna join?

Y/N: Depends on what you are filming

Devan: Were doing a guys try girls products part four. The fans have been asking for it for ages now.

Y/N: Yeah I can film with you. I can be your assistant.

Devan: ok thanks be ready in 30. Ill come and pick you up<3

Y/N: Ok bye<<<333

You shut down your phone and went onto spotify. You legit needed to have music on while getting ready.

You quickly straightened your dark brown hair and put on a simple white crop top with some black jeans and a pair of converse. You did a very simple makeup with some lipstick and mascara and checked the time. 11:47 . Devan should be coming any minute now.

You heard three knocks on the door. Typical Devan. You grabbed your keys, your phone and a pair of sunglasses and headed out the door.
" Muuuum I'm going to Devans now ok!!" You yelled before closing the door.
You turned around and saw your boyfriend Devan and his older brother Collins. "Ready to film?" You asked

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Two things. One, I had no idea what to call this chapter and two, this would be me as a girlfriend. I always steel my brothers sweatshirts😂. However, sorry for it being so short, I promise ill make longer ones soon

Ok good night!(or good morning or good afternoon)
-D