The Lost Key

After months of trying to convince my mom to taking me to Los Angeles she finally agreed. We arrived in Los Angeles this morning. We are going to look around here and see if anything catches our eyes. We found a cute little shop where we bought random souvenirs and some t-shirts.  We were walking down the street when I seen something on the sidewalk. I walked over to it and picked it up. It was a necklace with a key on it, it looked oddly familiar. I liked it.  I looked around to see if anyone was looking for it but nobody was around. I put the key in my purse and began walking back to my mom.

We decided to get something to eat so we found a fast food stop. We had just ordered our food when my phone beeped, it was twitter.

Collins Key: Keypers we have a major problem, I HAVE LOST MY KEY! I was in LA, I had it one minute it was gone the next.  If you find it please let me know.

There was a picture included. I reached down in my bag and found the key. I compared them.

"Mom this is Collins Keys Key."

"Tell him that then," she answered.

 I thought I was going to pass out. I went to Collins page and pressed send message.

(Y/N): Hi Collins! I found your key on the sidewalk. I have it with me right now.

I sent the message plus a photo of me holding the necklace.  Collins read the message.

Collins: OH MY GOSH you are a lifesaver. You wouldn't believe how many people have messaged me just so I would message them back. Thank you so much for finding it! Could you meet me somewhere right now?

(Y/N): Yea sure, me and my mom are getting something to eat right now. I can meet you outside.

I told him where we were and he said he would be there in a few minutes. I wasn't able to eat my food.  I was shaking from excitement and I couldn't stop smiling. I was finally about to meet one of my favorite people in the world.  Mom threw away the rest of the food and we walked outside.

I sat down on a bench and waited. A few minutes later I seen a car drive up and a person get out. It was Collins with his brother Devan. I couldn't stop smiling. With jelly legs I walked over to them.

"Um Hi," I said shyly. "I am a big fan of both of you. Also I believe you are looking for this." I reached in my bag and pulled out the key.

"Thank you so much," He puts the key around his neck and gives me a hug.

"Could I get a picture with you both?" I ask. They both agree and I get a really good picture with them.

"Let me see your phone," Collins says.

I hand him my phone and he types in something.

"Now you have our number and we now have yours. If you need a tour of Los Angeles sometime text us and we will come. You are now a official VIP keyper."  Collins says.

"How about today if you are free, we are only in town for a few days. Might as well make the most of today."

"I'm cool with that," Devan says.

The rest of the day Collins and Devan show me the town and the best places. They even put me in one of their snapchats and give credit to me finding the Key. Today has been the best day ever.