nine

Three weeks of going to the gym, three weeks of training, and three weeks of refusing to touch a gun.

I was capable of moving a little quicker, and being stealthier with attacks. I was improving at my own pace, and I had a chance to get myself out of some situations I could get in. Nothing alike to what happened on the first day happened again.

I couldn't tell if I was grateful, or unhappy with that.

A few changes have come within the last three weeks. I was allowed to wander the house as I pleased- just not outside. I didn't have to talk to Harrison, and I haven't been threatened in two whole weeks. It's been great.

Walking into the living room, I turned on the television- the massive television. Scrolling through channels, I was looking for a certain show. Teenwolf. I had to catch up on season six. I was just about to start when a large weight jumped onto the couch beside me, nearly sending me flying. "God da- Asher!" I growled at the smirking male.

"We aren't watching this girly teen drama sorry, babe."

"First off, never call me babe, ew, second, yes we are? I have the remote and I was here first." I said nonchalantly, and almost as soon as I said that, he grabbed the remote from my hand. "Looks like I have it, and I was born first, babe."

What an annoying, sassy little- "Miss Gabriella! Mister DeMartina's wants to see you!" I heard Carlotta call from the kitchen, and I have Asher the meanest glare I could muster. Huffing, I walked my way to his office before stopping with a voice. "In his bedroom." She finished hastily, and my eyes widened. Walking to where she had directed me, I walked in without knocking only to let out a squeak of surprise.

 Walking to where she had directed me, I walked in without knocking only to let out a squeak of surprise

"Frick, sorry I should have knocked!" I exclaimed hastily, covering my eyes

With a grunt, I heard the thud of his feet on the ground, before the thumping of his feet moving towards me. "What, does this make you uncomfortable?" He asked hotly, just barely slipping past me to grab a shirt to put on.

"I'm too mature to get flustered by a shirtless male." I lied, my eyes narrowing at him.

"Bullshit, I bet you haven't even gotten naked with someone- wait are you still a virgin?" He taunts, and my cheeks flamed red.

"That's none of your business you pig, what do you need?" I asked sharply, not willing to admit anything to him. With a low grumble, he sat on the chair facing his room. "We need to take a flight a few hours out- to one of my safe houses." I looked at him, mouth agape before shaking my head.

"No way, Ravioli. That isn't happening. Nope, sorry, not a fucking chance." I spoke bitterly, my eyes narrowing as I looked at him.

"You don't have a choice on this one Gabriella. People are coming within the next few hours so we need to be out of here."

"What kind of people?" I asked suspiciously, and he rolled his eyes. "The baddies, Gabriella. You need to pack a few things and be ready within the hour."

With no room of discussion, he left me to ponder, before gesturing me to leave his bedroom. "I'm not going Parmesan Man. I refuse to leave my home town, especially since you're the one the baddies are coming for, and not me." I grumbled, my arms folding against each other.

"There's an easy way and a hard way for this, don't make me use force." He was giving me an option here, and I sure as hell was going to pick the right one. "Fine." I agreed, unhappily, going to storm out of the rule.

"Good girl." He shouted to me as I was down the hall, going to my room quietly. Grabbing a small duffle bag, I put a couple different outfits in it, before zipping it up.

Stupid Linguini and his stupid Pasta Head friends. Taking me out of the place I call my home.

--

Juss a lil filler for ya'll. (;