three

Here's Sassy.
--------------------
The doctors office had turned out to be an actual Doctor's office.

When I had stepped through the darker door, it was set up like a normal school infirmary, yet it was far more... Professional. There were actual machines that were usually in hospitals, and there were several beds yet there were absolutely no patients which had given it an eerie feeling. It almost looked abandoned despite the fluorescent lights and couple nurses.

Sassy had let out a chuckle at something that Grumpy had said but I hadn't been paying attention enough to know what it had been. "Hey Barbie, go lay down over there." Sassy spoke- using the name that Angry had called me- and frankly it pissed me off.

I didn't say anything back though, I mean these men had terrified me, and my longing to leave only increased as the minutes ticked by. I simply nodded, before stepping over the cold, tile floor in the socks that I had worn for quite some time now. I was still in the exact same clothes as when I had left.

Sitting on the leather chaise, a woman had come up to me and introduced herself as Jennette. She was in her late twenties from what I could tell, and it had striked me as peculiar that she introduced herself to me on a first name basis. We had only talked for a moment before she was scanning my body for anything, and the only thing that had really needed some bandaging were my wrists, from the restraints, as well as the nasty gash on my hand. My ankles had slight rope burn, but it was nothing that wouldn't heal in a few days. My wrists- those would take a week or two and eventually scar over, as well as my hand.

Overall, Sassy had stayed the whole time, whilst Grumpy had left during the middle of it. I had been in there for an hour before she said I was free to go and for that, I was thankful.

"Thank you." I mumbled politely, before hopping from the chaise to stand on the ground. Sassy then bumped himself off from the wall- meeting me halfway. His large hand was then on my forearm, guiding me out of the room, and down the hall.

"What's your name?" His deep voice had asked, and he had a small smirk on his face as he spoke. "Tina." I had lied, through my teeth of course. He had obviously known that was a lie, as his grip tightened slightly. "Try again." He ordered, his voice becoming a little more professional. "Gabriella.." I said hesitantly.

His harsh grip on my shoulders vanished, making me take a deep breath. "Mmm... I'm going to call you Gabbie. Gabriella is just far too long." Sassy declared- and suddenly he was his normal self. Bipolar much. I simply shrugged my shoulders, no longer in the mood to talk to the men.

"Hear that? The pretty little girls name is Gabriella, Dom- shit- Carlisle." Sassy tried saving himself, but I know Angry- or Dom's name wasn't Carlisle by the way Dom had been looking at Sassy.

"Dom?" I began with a smirk. "What does Dom stand for?" I asked, my smirk falling down to a lazy grin as I saw his glare.

Even my grin had dropped when I realized that I had pushed the wrong button. "I'll just call you Tortellini." I grumbled, before hurrying away, not really wanting to know what he might do have I had said that.

I heard a low, husky growl fall from his lips, which was honestly very attractive, but other than that I wasn't like shot or anything. Walking into the main room that I had come from, with all the luxurious furniture, I sat down. My arms were crossed over my chest and I was furious but I couldn't do a single thing. I really truly hated being here. Sure I was with the godly looking men, but they were rude and mean and- I didn't deserve it!

I honestly wouldn't wish this upon anyone. Despite my confident outside, I was terrified on the inside but I refused to show any signs of weakness.

"I'm bored, and I want to go the fuck home. I have a family to be with. I have things to do, a career to pursue- hey wait, that rhymed! Nevermind that's not the point, my point is- let me go and I won't tell anybody!" I try and bargain, and a small part of me still had hope that he would agree with my pleads and leave me be, but the majority of my being told me otherwise.

"How many times do we have to tell you!" Grumpy began, and I cringed as I heard his deep voice shout at me. "You. Are. Not. Going. Any where. Not a chance, Barbie! You're staying, or you're dying. The choice is up to you." By the look on Angry's face at Grumpy's words, he didn't like it. Although the I didn't know what he did not like- the fact that he was trying to be the alpha male, or the way he had treated me. It was clear to me that Dom was the leader of the trio, and maybe the difference in power was bothering him.

"Kill me then, I fucking dare you." I growled, calling his bluff right off the bat, although again, a small part of me thought he would just shoot me right now.

Grumpy cocked his head, his eyes dark. With in a span of maybe two and a half seconds, he had taken a dark hand gun from the back band of his denim jeans and he aimed it right at me.

I heard the light tick of the safety being clicked off, and my face paled. Sassy wouldn't look at me, and I had no idea what Angry was thinking- well 'Dom'.

"Ant- Bud, just put the gun down." Dom growled, his voice a quiet, tone. Why did he dismiss 'Ant.' Did they have plans to torture me? Burn me alive? Drown me?

Ant let out a scoff, before ticking the safety back on and tucking the dark weapon back in the band of his jeans.

It was silent for a minute, maybe two and then there was a quiet buzz that could be heard from the silence.

Dom's head dipped down, before he snatched his phone from his pocket. "Keith, what do you need?" His deep accent making it a little harder to understand.

I couldn't hear what was being said but I could see the change of colour in his eyes. "Give us twenty. We'll be there to sort out this.. Mishap." He grumbled into the speaker of the phone before hanging it up and sliding it back into his pocket.

"Grab your guns, boys. Derick has completely sabotaged the deal again." He hissed, before he and the two other males headed into one of the several locker rooms in this house. Only moments later they had come back out, each having a rifle of some sort.

"What the fuck? What deal? And what am I doing?" I asked, my eyes widening at the larger guns. Who were these people?

"Oh Barbie, you're coming with us." He whispered, a sick smirk on his face.