two

Here's Angry ((;
----------------
Two days have passed, the first I was in the room, the dark room without any windows, my arms and legs exhausted from pulling at my restraints. The next I was guided to a room that was only slightly better, and I had struggled desperately to get away. Eavesdropping on every conversation possible, I've picked up a few words of conversations. Most of them had been about me, and what they were going to do with me. Some of the ideas simply petrified me to the point where I won't even repeat them. Others weren't so bad but they definitely weren't good.

I wanted to go home. I wanted to see my little sister, and my Mom. They can't lose anybody else. Not after Dad. You see, when someone loses a loved one, they turn into this little shell of the person they used to be.

That was Mom, for the first few months. She cannot lose someone else. I had gotten myself into this mess and I will get myself out.

In this room, I wasn't tied up, just locked in with the windows secured. Technically there was no escape, but I could potentially make a weapon out of something. Anything to take the men off guard long enough for me to get out of this house. Cautiously looking around, there was a bed, a book shelf, a night stand, an alarm clock- surprisingly, and a mirror. Wait- a mirror? If I break the mirror I'll have a few larger shards to work with. Grabbing the alarm clock, I bashed it against the mounted mirror causing the glass to break with an ear piercing shatter. Shielding my eyes, a few tiny shards embedded themselves into my arm, the pain simply being a few pin pricks. Grabbing one of the larger pieces, I tucked it away in the waistband of my pants, cautious with every move I made. I was in no position to cut myself.

I slowly stepped towards the door, but I hadn't opened it, as I knew it was locked, and it would most definitely be heard by one of the people somewhere out there.

Instead, I had decided that a stealthy attack may be best for this case. Going towards my bed I sat far against the headboard with my knees tucked towards my chest, the shard now behind me. I was still terrified, and so many different scenarios played among my mind, but I continued to wait.

I hadn't known how long I waited, but I knew I was drowsy, and I wanted to sleep.

I wanted to sleep until I had heard the click of the lock, and that's when I had jolted up, suddenly entirely awake. My orbs scanned the door, the handle to be exact, waiting for him to open it. The knob slowing turning, and I heard the creaking sound I had come accustomed to. I further backed myself against the backboard, a fearful look in my eyes.

One of the brothers came into the room, an annoyed look in his features. Honestly, he looked like me, on my period. 've learned to call him Grumpy. He was attractive, yes, but I was not one that was going to fall victim of stockholm syndrome. Not today. Diverting my eyes from him, he took a few steps into my room. My room? Their room, this was not my home. "Follow me." He growled lightly, as if a stick was so far up his ass there was no retrieving it. Staying where I was, I refused to follow his order, as he had previously suggested to 'put a bullet in my skull' himself. Eavesdropping was never a good idea, but at least I realized he was a mean one.

He let out a hiss of irritation before grabbing my arms himself, pulling me up with little effort on his part. With the shard in my left hand, I swiped so quickly that I had almost nicked him. Almost. He grabbed my arm with such aggression that I formed a fist, ending up cutting the inside of my palm. Dropping the makeshift weapon quickly, I tried tugging away. "Let me go!" I whimpered, his grip so tight I knew it would leave bruises. "Tip for the wiser, clean up the broken mirror next time and maybe you'll get me." He seethed, before pushing me ahead of him. He was strong, but I was fast. Holding my injured hand against my body, I ran forwards, opening and closing the door behind me so quickly that he nearly ran into it. Heading down the hallway, I took a left to see a grand door, that seemed to be one that might lead me to the outside world.

Opening the huge door, I ran, but it was short-lived. I had ran into someone who had a hard, hard chest. That hard chest had belonged to Angry. The most beautiful one out of the trio I had met. "It's not what it looks like." I whispered, trying to dart past him, but his hand met with my shoulder where his tight grip was.

"She escaped?" He asked, and he wasn't angry- or he didn't sound angry yet. He seemed surprised that I would be able to get past his men, and run, let alone make it through several doors. I had talked to Angry a couple times, and I realized that a calm Angry was the worst kind you could meet.

"Yeah I did, time to get new guards, Cannoli." I had only called him that because of his obvious Italian accent. I just knew it would piss him off. "Shut the hell up, Barbie. I wasn't talking to you." He had growled, sneering at me with his stupid perfect teeth. He looked so.. murderous that I immediately quieted down.

Barbie? Who the hell was he calling Barbie?

I scoffed quietly, which had made his grip tighter- and more painful.

Grumpy had explained what happened, yet he was still appalled that I had gotten myself past the door without him catching me. Keeping my gaze away from them, I only wished that I could seep into the floor at that very moment.

Angry let out a growl, and Grumpy had a scowl, meanwhile, Sassy was simply smirking at how everything played out. Angry had tugged me over to the fine furniture that was in the living room. He then pushed me onto the couch, with little force- as if he hadn't wanted to hurt me, which was surprising considering I had already been hurt more in three days than i had in three months.

His eyes scanned me, while he sat down on the arm chair opposite from me. "What are we going to do with you.." He had hummed to himself, which frankly, annoyed me. They all annoyed me. "Let me go home! I won't tell anybody what happened! I'll forget about you, and you'll forget about me. Simple!" I explained, my voice getting a few octaves higher near the end.

Now was not the time to get emotional.

Angry simple let out a cold chuckle. He thought this was funny? Did these sadistic men get humour from seeing somebody in pain and distress? "Darling..." He began, in a sickeningly sweet voice. "You obviously don't know what happens to those who have seen us. You don't even know who we are- yet you- someone so tiny- so fragile- you're trying to negotiate with us?" What he said startled me, and fuelled my anger. But it was all true. He was telling the truth even if I had wished he hadn't been.

"I'm a big girl, Darling, I slipped past your guards didn't I?" I mocked him, yet I hadn't known where I had gotten any of this courage from. His eyes- just the look in them, how he wasn't afraid to kill me, was simply enough to make me shrink back. I hated feeling weak. It took years to build my confidence, and my happiness up and I wasn't going to let this man, this one man destroy it again.

Nevertheless, I shut up for the time being, blinking away the tears that had formed when I realized that I wasn't going home. Not anytime soon anyways.

"You're sticking with us. You'll listen, you'll do what you're told- until we're done with you." He said, and I had wondered what was to come when he was done with me but I was too afraid to ask.

"Bring her to our doctor." Even the way he said the word doctor, was enough to make me shudder. These men were not ones to be messed with and somehow- some way, I found myself getting in the middle of it.

I suppose it would be said that I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time. I never should have stayed at dance later. I should have went home.

My thoughts were cut off when Grumpy and Sassy had walked towards me, each grabbing me by each shoulder, taking me to the doctors office.