"Jeff, you are one of a kind. Nobody is normal" I told him. He had a reassured look and got up. He said he was going to bed and went upstairs. Soon after I went to bed as well. As soon as I got comfortable, someone got in my bed. At first I thought that it was Smiles, but when I turned over I saw that it was Jeff. "What are you doing?" I asked yawning. "I cant sleep" he said snuggling under my blanket. "Fine, but don't try anything funny" I threatened and he agreed, I then fell asleep.

   When I woke up Jeff was still in my bed. I tried to move, but couldn't. Jeff was holding onto me and Smiles was sleeping on the foot of my bed. "Jeff, wake up" I poked his head and he didn't budge. I sighed and kept poking him. After what seemed like forever, he finally woke up. He yawned and got up. He seems like his normal self. "I'm fine" he said sitting next to me. When i looked at him closely and saw that his eyes were dilated.

    "Jeff, are you sure that your fine?" I asked a little scared. "Yeah, I'm just a little thirsty. I'll meet you downstairs" I nodded and he walked off with Smiles following behind him. I got up and went downstairs. Jeff already had breakfast made up and Smiles was eating his. I sat down  and started eating and so did Jeff. Wow, he's a good cook. After we finished, I cleaned the dishes. Since its officially summer vacation, I don't have to worry about school. I walked into the living room and sat down turning on the TV.

     A scary movie came on and I was sitting there laughing while people were being murdered. Jeff came in and stood in shock. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned. "You think its funny when people kill others?" he asked sitting next to me. I nodded and faced the TV again. When a girl was running from the killer, she tripped and screamed. I laughed again, does someone trip on nothing. People are so stupid. The killer caught her and killed her, I just kept laughing. Jeff was smiling at the TV when the movie ended. "Somehow that looks like fun" he said with a smirk. Oh no. I don't know why, but I agree with him.

    I stood up and went to the kitchen.  I pulled out my best knife and went back into the living room. Jeff had a worried look and I handed him the knife. "Make sure not to get caught" I said and he took the knife. "You approve killing others?" he asked wide eyed and I nodded. "Humans are weak and pitiful creatures" I said with a smile. "But aren't you considered human?" I shook my head no. "Society doesn't consider me to be a human. They think that I'm a demon" I said with a sigh.

  "Then shall I teach them a thing or two?" he said with an evil grin and I nodded. He got up and walked out the door. "I'll be back in a few hours" he said closing the door. I laughed to myself and flopped down onto the sofa. I grabbed a book from the side table and read it.  It was a mystery love story. Its not my kind, but its something. I like it for the mystery.  As soon as I got to a good part someone shook me and said Boo. Out of instinct I hit them and they let go groaning. I turned around to find a bloody Jeff on the floor holding his head. I laughed and walked over to him.

    "What the hell was that for?" he sat up. "You shouldn't sneak up behind me then" I said helping him up and he growled. "Now take a shower and come back down, ok?" I said heading to the kitchen and he nodded. I went in and started to get stuff ready for dinner. As I was chopping the food I cut my finger. "Ouch!" I yelled dropping the knife. "What happened!?"he yelled and saw the blood on my hands. He grabbed my hands to stop the bleeding. The bleeding slowed down a little and Jeff got the first aid kit. "Now hold still, this will sting a little" he said as he started using rubbing alcohol and I yelped.

    After he finished, he put a band aid on it. "All done" he said putting the first aid kit back. "I didn't need help" I grumbled and went back to making dinner. He shrugged and helped me with the cooking. I sighed and finished up cooking, Jeff sat down and I handed him his plate. Its gonna be awhile until I get used to this. After we finished, Jeff said that he'll do the dishes so I let Smiles out and sat on the porch for him to go back inside. After a few minutes I heard rustling in the bushes, so I went to check. To my surprise I saw Smiles tearing apart a rabbit. "Smiles, I think that it had enough" I said pulling him off the dead rabbit. He grunted and went inside to sleep.

      It was around nine pm, Jeff was asleep on the couch with Smiles. I went to my room and started to draw. People were sometimes scared of my drawings because they were depressed, bloody, crazy, or disturbing. When I finished I felt someone over my shoulder and I sighed. "That's and amazing drawing you did there" the voice said. I froze realized that it wasn't a voice I knew. I slowly turned around and gasped. The man had a ski mask and wore all black. "Who are you?" I asked with slight fear in my voice. "I'm just a common criminal, I doubt you'll live long" he said pulling a knife out towards me.

     The man charged at me but I kicked him back before he could hurt me. "Hmm, a fighter. I like it" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me close. I spit on his face and he growled. I yelled for Jeff and the man slapped me. He slapped me!? Oh hell no! I knocked the knife out of his hand and punched him. That must've pissed him off and I smirked. The man ran at me and pinned me down so I couldn't move, and I yelled for Jeff as loud as I could. When the man was about to stab me, Jeff ran in and tackled the man off me.

     "Don't you dare touch her!" Jeff yelled and the man laughed. Jeff looked at me and saw marks on my face and arms. That made him more made and punched the man in the face. "Why you little brat!" the man yelled flipping Jeff over. The man was about to stab Jeff, but he wasn't fast enough. Jeff had already stabbed the man in the heart and he fell off him. Jeff stabbed him repeatedly until he was finally dead and cut a smile into his face. "That was kinda scary" I sighed and sat on my bed. "Are you ok?" he asked and I nodded pulling him into a hug. He hugged back and started rubbing my head to calm me down.

    After a few minutes, I started feeling sleepy and closed my eyes. I fell asleep and was dreaming. In my dream I was sitting by the lake drawing like usual. I suddenly heard something near me and paid no mind to it, I figured that it was Smiles. After a while something grabbed me from behind and I yelped. "Your such a scaredy cat. You know that?" the voice said and I growled. "So?" I tackled Jeff to the ground and sat on his stomach. "Is my girl trying to over power me?" he said with a smirk and I blushed. "Well, that depends on how you look at it" I sated and he smiled wider.

    When I was getting off him, he pulled me back down. "Ah. Ah. Ah" he said in a taunting voice and I smiled. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I blushed a deep red and he chuckled. "How was that, Darla?" he smiled and I hid my face in his hoodie. He hugged me and I felt all warm and fuzzy. After that I woke up. What the hell was I dreaming about!? When I turned my head, I saw Jeff still hugging me and I blushed. "Jeff, wake up" I said poking him and he only shifted. My face grew redder when I saw that he was using my chest as a pillow. "Jeff, I said to wake up" I said slapping his cheek lightly. He woke up and quickly sat up.

    "I'm sorry" he said looking away blushing. "You were asleep and you didn't know, so its ok" I said giving him a reassuring smile and he said ok. I looked around the room and it was all cleaned up. "Did you clean up my room?" I asked and he nodded. I thanked him and grabbed some clean cloths. I started to head for the shower when I was pulled away. "Jeff, what-" I was cut of when he covered my mouth. After a few moments and he uncovered my mouth. "I thought I heard someone in the house" he said with his guard still up and I sighed. I went into the bathroom and prepared the shower and got in.

    While I was in there my thought kept going to my dream. What the hell was that about? I would never dream of something like that. I finished in the bathroom and got changed. When I went downstairs to find Jeff searching for any signs that someone was here. "Jeff, I'm heading to school to help out the summer school teachers real quick" I said grabbing my bookbage and started for the door. "Its canceled due to a gas leak" he said and I turned on the TV to make sure. He was right, summer school was closed this year. I put my bookbage back in my room and sat on the couch. I put on a scary movie. I sat there watching people tortured and being killed. I was laughing and smiling at the killers work.

     Jeff sat next to me enjoying the movie as well. When the movie finished, I went by the lake. It was surprisingly foggy out, but clear enough to see through. I sat by the edge and started to relax. I heard something in the bushes and I figured that it was Smiles or an animal. I paid no mind to it and thought about what I would be doing this summer.