14. "Seasons Change.."

'I wished you loved me as much I loved you..'

A year later...

Laila POV

I haven't seen Keith since I told him about the pregnancy, but on October 14th, 2016. I had a girl and she's like a mirror of Keith. Her name is Annalise Tyra William-Powers. She is my world.

(Fun fact: I actually looked up an baby pic of Keith to match up a baby to look close to him and her

(Fun fact: I actually looked up an baby pic of Keith to match up a baby to look close to him and her.)

She has his nose, my smile even his ears. Her uncles and aunts just adore her. Maya always want to spend time with her. Mama Jen basically haves her every other weekend, but other than that life is as good its gonna get. Tisha went to jail for drugs and prostitution and for something a little extra child abuse too. From since I was a kid down to Kaylnn. And our aunt Renè been so helpful also. She's really been a mom to us. I got to meet my other cousins as well, so everything is together.

I picked up Anna and kissed her nose causing her to giggle. "Aww, ain't you just so cute? You wanna see auntie Maya?" She smiled. I walked into the living room seeing the boys and girls watching tv chilling. "Anna!" Maya squeaked out. Anna squealed and reaches for her. I gave her to Maya she kissed her cheek. I took a quick pic of them and posted on Instagram. I love my little family.

Keith POV

Everything been better although my mom and siblings ain't really talking to me, but they still call to check on me. But I been working on this new movie. I'm so excited for it. It's a challenge, but it's worth it. I'm playing as Ronnie DeVoe of New Edition. I'm not much of a dancer, so they got me and the other cast in boot camp learning the steps everyday till we get it down pack. But it's gonna be a good movie. Ever since that fall out with my mom and Laila, I haven't seen anybody till I know she's the right one for me. I been lurking on Laila's Instagram and all that, the baby she had... she's cute, but I know she isn't mines.

I was on break looking at Lay's Instagram. She didn't change at all, she's still beautiful and her body is still tight even having a baby. I can't help, but to miss her. She's still my everything even if she have a baby by someone else. It still pains me that I went off on my mom, but I had to let her know how I felt. Ion wanna get lied to in my face. I won't stand for it.

Dominic POV

I watched as Maya and Anna played around. I'm happy that Lay is finally happy with herself. At first I was scared that she was gonna regret having my niece, but she kept her and kept going forward as the woman I grew up to known. I was waiting for Aleesia to come over, so she could finally meet Annalise. She been so busy since she's a cheerleader and does track. Worst, we go to different schools, but next school year I'll be attending at her school. I ain't tell her cause I want it to be surprise. I can't believe a year has really passed. Keith basically been everywhere, Laila still loves him, but he wanted to act like an bitch made nigga, so fuck him. My sister would never cheat on her first everything for some nigga that won't even remember her name the next minute.

If he ever try to come back to Laila I'll beat his ass. No words just straight action. Lay is finally at peace and I'll keep it that way.

Jennifer POV

I walked in Keith's room just to fix it up. Although he stormed out that day, I still love him, but he's so damn stupid to not do the math. But he'll soon regret it. I should go visit my grand baby, but I'll do that tomorrow since I just had her a few days ago.

Renè POV

I was in the middle of recording my song till my phone started to ring. "Who this?" Then I heard a familiar voice. "Rene, it's me." "Oh, hey Elgin. What's going on?" He deeply sighed. "A lot, but did you tell her that I'm her father." "No, I didn't. I want you to meet her and your son. She been through a lot. Just give me time." "I understand, I guess I'll talk to you later." "Ok, bye." I hung up sitting in my chair. This is gonna be a lot to handle for both Laila and her step brother.

Something for y'all. I know it's short, but you know I got y'all. Tell me what y'all think. Thank you and I love yall!!

And despite what's been going on lately, just know that we are one and nothing can change that.

That's all.

😘😘 - Luna