2. "Her.."

'It's easier when you have people to give the blame to, but when you're alone the only person that gets blame is you.'

Keith POV

It's been about 3 weeks, 4 days, 6 hours, 24 min and 36 seconds since I left home to go pursue my dream of acting. But I discovered something while being on my own: I can be a model and build my way up to acting roles. I was doing a photo shoot for Gucci since they love me. When I got here everybody thought I was a model when I wasn't.

But beside missing my mom, I really miss my girl or ex girl I should say. It feels different without her. I know I should've told her, but she would've wanted to come with me when it needed to do this for me. When I come back I'll explain this to her and she'll be back in my arms.

I was driving to my small apartment then suddenly Jessie J came on the radio. The one song that would put me in my feelings came on. Personal was one of her favorites on that album. Even if we had a bad argument she would play this song and sing it word for word.

'Ain't got a shotglass in my fist
to spill it away on my business.
Telling these strangers about you
I'm getting too, I'm getting too, I'm getting too.
Personal, getting too personal
I'm getting too personal, personal
Personal with you.'

I changed the station then Drake's Find Your Love came on. I rolled my eyes. I feel like I'm being cursed or I'm just lovesick. I even took a picture of the prefect place she would love on a date which was also the same place that keeps showing in my dreams when I dream about her.

I need her back, but I don't know what would I say even if she gave me her famous 'I'm not mad, but Ima punch you in the face' look

I need her back, but I don't know what would I say even if she gave me her famous 'I'm not mad, but Ima punch you in the face' look. I need to talk to her in some way. I'll try to text her.

I looked at my phone and sucked my teeth

I looked at my phone and sucked my teeth. I put my phone away and parked into my parking spot I grabbed my stuff and walked in. I just dropped my bags to the floor and went to my room. I walked to my closet opening it instantly pictures of us were plastered on the closet door. I slowly touched this one picture it was our junior homecoming, I was wearing a royal blue dress suit with my gold chain necklace and she was so gorgeous. She had on a royal blue medium length dress with a sheer train. She looked like a princess, but to me she was my queen.

Flashback, 6 years ago...

Her POV

"Where is this boy?" I was pacing back and forth in my living room as my mom watched me with annoyed eyes. "I hope he hurries up, you startin' to get on my nerves with all this damn pacing." I rolled my eyes then I heard knocking. I quickly answered the door and there he was looking so damn handsome in the suit I brought for him. "You know, you had me worried, right?" I mumbled to him. He looked down at me softly kiss my forehead and put a pretty lavender corsage on my wrist. "You know I wasn't gon stand my baby up. Come on." I blushed quickly nodding grabbing my clutch and walking out. "Don't be out late!" My mom yelled out, but I already closed the door before she could even finish her sentence.

I felt him look at me and I sighed. "I already know what you gon say before you even say it. That woman may be my mother, but she don't act like one." He just nod his head while opening the passenger side of his car. I softly kisses his cheek and got it. He put the rest of my train in and closed the door. He got in and drive off. I intertwine our hands together. "I know you feel like that, but babe you gon realize she's your only mother you can't get another." I didn't want to have this conversation right now.

"Kei–" I was bout to talk then he cut me off. "Don't say nothin' just listen right quick. I'm only tellin' you this cause I love you too much a'ight? I'm not tryna ruin the mood or kill the fun, I'm just worried for you." That's why I love him so much, he might not always understand everything in my life, but he always cares for me and about me.

Keith POV

She has to understand that might not have the best mom, but she could've dealt with worst. I know some of my friends got parents that wouldn't give a damn about 'em till it affects them somehow. And her mom is an alcoholic and she sometimes sells her body for money. She never appreciates or support anything what her oldest daughter does. But no matter what, Ima always be there for her. "Okay and I thank you for caring so much. I love you for that, but let's not focus on that. Let's just have fun and get a little crazy." She softly caressed my cheek and chuckled a little. I smiled a bit and agreed. "Yea, let's get crazy. You know, you staying over my house, right?" I bit my lip as I parked the car.

"Yes, I do." I got out opening her door and helping her out the car. Before we even got to the front entrance all eyes was on us. She was smiling so brightly and I was nodding at my niggas I'm cool with.

|
|
|
|

Her POV

I was having an amazing time I'm glad I decided to go. Keith look like he's having the time of his life. I looked all around me and I saw a lot of people having a great time, but I had a feeling something was missing. Then I felt someone hugged me from behind. "Can I have this dance wit you?" God, I love his voice. He kissed my cheek and made me face him. "Of course you can." I smiled. He led me to the dance floor as the DJ began to play Saving All My Love by Whitney. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close.

I laid my head against his chest as I felt the vibrations of him softly humming the lyrics. He must've specially request this song cause he knows this is one of my favorites slow love songs. I looked up at him and held a slick smirk on his face. "You are so not slick. I'm onto your games." He lightly chuckled as he grabbed me by my chin and kissed my lips.

Keith/Her POV

This will be a night I'll never forget.

End of flashback

After that night, we was inseparable. I swear I didn't even wanna let her go that night. You could say our love is pure at it's peak, but it was like the most beautiful thing to ever be created. Damn I need her back.

What did you think about this?

If you was Keith, what would you do differently?

Do you think they will ever reunite again?

- Luna 😘