11. "If You Love Me.."

'Seeing that face brings memories... memories of both joy and pain. Nevertheless I'll always love you.'

Dominic POV

I know Laila don't want to admit it, but I know she misses Keith. She be up late at night rubbing her belly and crying herself to sleep. Me and Jay the only ones that notice it. But today I'm finally getting to know Ms. Aleesia. Maybe she future wifey who knows. I tipped toed to Laila's room to check on her. Then I heard her talking on the phone. "Sol, look I tried. No, I didn't tell him about the baby. I'm sorry, but he did this to us, not me. Look, I'll talk to you later, okay? Kiss my godson for me. I love you too. Bye." Then she hung up. I sneaked out the door and went to Jay's room. "Aye." He wasn't paying attention to me, so I throw a pillow at his head. "Aye, nigga I know you see me playin' 2K." I rolled my eyes. "Pause the game. This is an emergency." He paused it and looked at me. "What is it?" "Lay's pregnant." "Oh shit." "Does Keith know?" "Hell no and she ain't tryna tell him either." "Oh double shit."

Laila POV

After I got off the phone with Sol, I got up and walked into Maya's room picking her up tickling her awake. "Hahahaha sissy stop!! I'm up! I'm up!" I smiled and kissed her forehead. "You hungry?" She shook her head. "When I'm going to school?" She looked at me innocently. "Somewhere next week. I gotta find you a good school to go to. You and Kay too." She nodded. "Ok. I love you." I smiled so wide. "I love you too Poohbear." I put her down and let her watch TV. I walked out going to Dominic's room, but he wasn't in there so, I went to Jayden's room and saw them playing video games. I knocked on the door. They paused the game and looked at me. "We need to talk." Dominic said. Oh, God. What is it now?

Keith POV

I'm so happy right now. My manager been tryna call me while I was back in Sacramento, but when I got back to L.A. I had met up with him and he told me he got me a small acting part in Pretty Little Liars. I'm happy regardless. For now, I'm looking up. I can deal with the bad later when everything straightens up.

Jayden POV

After Dom said we had to talk. Laila sat down by us. "What we need to talk about?" She asked. "Are you pregnant? And don't lie, Lay." We asked in unison. She sighed and looked down. "Yes, I am, but you can't tell nobody about this." We looked at each other and then her. "Why you playin' Keith like this? He loves you. He the only dude for you so, why you keep playin' the bullshit games?" Dominic asked. She looked back up at him with anger. "Dominic, don't be tryna be like you the oldest. Ion need to hear this from you. I—" He cut her off. "But you are. You not listening to Solange, but you damn sure gon' listen to me. Where is the woman I know she is strong and she don't keep secrets from nobody even the man she suppose to love. Grow the fuck up and set a example for Maya and Kay." After he said that she slapped the shit outta him. He clenched his jaw and stormed out. "Where you goin'?!" She yelled out. "Out!" He yelled back running downstairs and slamming the door. I shook my head. I looked at her. "You raised us, you gave us the wisdom and intelligence to strive and survive, now it's being used on you; you don't like it. You didn't have to slap him like that because he told the truth. Now, Ima tell the truth: we love you, but you not even following your heart right now. Stop tryna act like everything is fine when it isn't. We know when you think everyone is sleep you cry yourself to sleep. We don't want that for you, we want you happy and Keith makes you happy. He always did for past 18 years. You keep trying to put up this wall and front when he was around, now that he's not you cryin' every night and slowly hating yourself. Please, just be the Laila we know you are." I kissed her forehead and walked out going to find Dominic.

Aleesia POV

I was texting a few people till I bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw it was Dominic with a red hand print on his cheek. He helped me up and didn't even say a word to me. "What happened to your face? You ok?" He shook his head. I grabbed his hand and took him to the park to maybe try to talk to him. We sat down at a table sitting across from each other. "When you ready to talk, I'm all ears, okay." He nodded and looked away. I grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket and saw he texted me.

Future 💕- my sister slapped me cuz I told her the truth. I'm trying hard not to shred a tear in front of u but it's hard. I'm sorry I'm texting you when I really wanna talk to u to get to kno u better, but let me calm down for a few and we can get back to getting know each other, ok? ☺️😊

I smiled as I read it. "I'll like that, Dominic. And I'll like to get to know you too."

Laila POV

Tears fall down my face. I can't believe I slapped my brother like that. I'm so pissed at myself for it. I hope he doesn't hate me for being a bitch to him. But Jay and him are right, I'm not being the woman I used to be. So I decided to text Keith, even thought I might not get a text back.

Queenie Lay 👸🏽 - Keith, please call or text me we need to talk...

I send it and waiting for a reply. A few minutes my phone had dinged. I looked at it and saw Keith replied back.

Ass Powers 🖕🏽- I'm not in the mood to deal with you I'm tried of tryna to apologize to you I love you but obviously you won't forgive me and I guess you don't even support me for striving for my dream. Like you I'm done too, bye Laila.

I read what he said and I wanted to punch something. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. This wasn't suppose to happen!

Months Later...

Keith POV

I'm now filming for House Party. I'm so excited, like back when I was younger I would have a House Party marathon. I haven't spoken to Laila in about 5 months. I tried the best I could, but she made her bed now she gotta lay in it.

Laila POV

I looked at my belly as it was round and poked out. I'm currently now 4 months pregnant. I was scared out my mind at first, but now I realized I'm gonna be the best mom that I can be. Right now Dom's and I relationship ain't as tight as it used to be. He still mad at me, but he loves me regardless. And he has a girlfriend I first cried when he introduced her to me. She is a cutie and she is prefect for him. The only person that doesn't need a girlfriend is Jay. He needs to remain as my baby brother for now. Keith hadn't talk to me in months, but it's fine. He has to come back to Sacramento soon. Mama Jen is so excited for her future grandchild, she been helping me out a lot. Her and Solange have. After all these years, Solange let me meet Beyoncé. I was so damn happy I almost when into the hospital. She is so sweet and she gave me a few things for me and the kids. I really miss him, but I realized I was being stupid for no reason, now it's too late. I wish him the best though.

If this is short I'm sorry, but you know I got you. Tell me what y'all think. Thank you and I love y'all!

😘😘 - Luna

P.S. I'll be soon be editing this sorry I made so many errors I'm too lazy to fix them.... 😑😑 but thank you!

Share | Comment| Vote