part 4

Everything slowed down as I skidded to the corner, only just bracing myself as the roof fell into my back, the only thing keeping it off of my classmates. I let out a scream, my teacher looked at me, admiration in his eyes. He crouched next to me and put his back into the roof, but he took little to none of the wait. I let a tear trail down my cheek as I focused on keeping up the wall.

"You're doing brilliant Peter, keep it going," He said, motioning for everyone to go. I replied with a cry of pain, my muscles were burning from the strain and all i wanted to do was collapse, but i couldn't. Not yet.

I closed my eyes, trying to ignore the increasing pain that radiated through my body. The blood from my cut on my stomach kept coming out, even though it was a light graze. It dripped into the floor. Mr Garrett stared at the blood, now realizing the severity of the situation. Sweat poured from my hairline, exhaustion came at me in large waves. I opened my eyes and saw only a couple more classmates waiting to get out. I noticed that all of the men that followed that evil guy had disappeared. Not that i was complaining, I was glad I didn't have to do anymore fighting in front of the class.

"Peter, how are you getting out." Mr Garrett asked, waiting for me to reply.

But i had no clue.

"Just...go!" I managed to gasp out, pain had turned from agonizing to excruciating. He gave me one of his stern teacher looks. Before shaking his head and looking around.

"Not happening," he replied. He quickly looked over to my classmates, before crouching down and putting more weight on me. I cried out as a fresh wave of pain enveloped my body. "I will be right back."

His voice and movements were muffled as he ran over to his other students. My hearts rapid thudding was all i could hear as I focused on not letting my legs collapse under the weight. I was still bleeding - from the cut on my stomach and the back of my head - the blood pooling on the floor, and puddling around my feet. Sweat drenched my P.E top, I could feel it was damp and dripping, mixing with my blood. I groaned as more pain consumed me, more intense than before. dizziness took over my vision as I tried to shake it away, but to no avail. I closed my eyes, trying to escape, but the blackness of my eyelids looked like a whirlpool. I felt people touching my wrists, pulling on something, my eyes snapped open. I looked slowly up too see Mr Garrett and Flash pulling off my web shooters.

"We're going to make a web to keep it up," Flash said, before finally managing to rip it off and sprinting to the edge of the the roof piece. I watched, wincing in pain as he shoot a web too the roof, pulling it off the shooter and attaching it to the concrete slab in my back. With every web shot, the weight became less and less, until they managed to make it all the way around the roof. Exhaustion overtook my body as I closed my eyes, wobbling around a couple of seconds, only to get caught by someone. I felt myself get dragged from under the roof, and someone open my eyes, to make sure I was still with them.

But I wasn't.

I'd used so much energy that my body was deciding between life and death...