part 2

My head spun as Gwen squeezed my arm. He was looking for me. I was the reason was most of the people in here were hurt. I was the reason the school gym was half destroyed. All me. The man lowered his mask, smirking as he turned his head to get a look at all of us. Fear was so thick in this room you could cut it with a knife, my senses were screaming at me to keep everyone safe - but that would mean revealing myself and I can't do that just yet. Mr Garrett opened his mouth a little in shock and glanced back at all of us, shaking his head.

"Why here? These are simply kids" He asked, confusion laced in Mr Garrett's voice and face. The man gave a slight chuckle, before looking at each and every one of us again.

"Evidence suggests he is here, in this room, in this class. If he doesn't step forwards now, we will simply find him later." He said. A sadistic smile was gracing his lips, his pearly white teeth looked abnormally sharp. I looked down at Gwen, as she looked at me. I could tell she didn't want me to step forwards.

"If people start getting hurt, I'll have too," I argued, whispering to her and making sure no one saw us. She squeezed my hand reassuringly. 

"Only if it's a last resort," she gave in, before looking back at the man.

"Spider man, Spider man, does whatever a spider can, can he save, all his friends, before I, kill them all." He giggles out like a madman, before lunging forwards and grabbing Ellie from Flash's grasp. He cried out in fear as she screamed. He ran forwards to grab her back, only to be pushed forcefully onto the ground. Anger consumed me as I wrenched my hand from Gwen's grip and ran forwards - Ellie was a good friend of mine, I couldn't let her get hurt or even killed.

"Let her go! Take me!" I cried. The man looked at me and smiled, before walking over to me and grabbing me by the arm, pushing me back into the ground. Rising his foot, he stamped it down hard on my arm as I screamed out in pain. Students gasped from shock, some crying as they saw my pained expression. 

"You'll be next," he growled, before kicking me and walking back over to Ellie. Gasping, I pulled my arm to my chest and focused on dealing with the pain before I felt someone place there hand on my back and try to help me up. It was Mr Garrett, concern glowing in his eyes.

"You're not helping her situation." He said, pulling me back over to where Gwen was glaring at the man with Ellie.

She was crying uncontrollably, looking over at Flash. Her short brown hair stuck to her face due to the tears, she had pure terror in her eyes, she trembled all over as the man held her up by her arm. He slapped her hard across the face, the sound echoed around as I practically felt Flash's fury rolling off of his body. I watched as she looked at the ground in shock and quietened down.

"Do you know who Spiderman is?" He asked, his voice calm and sweet. I'd dealt with these sorts of men before. They wont stop until they have reached there goal.

She violently shook her head, closing her eyes and whimpering.

"Are you sure sweetie?" He asked, before pointing the gun and pressing it on her head. She gave a small cry as she looked at all of us.

"No, I don't know. I don't know," she cried out, closing her eyes and waiting for the bang. But it never came. He placed his hand lightly on her chest, making Flash growl as he stepped forwards only to have Mr Garrett glare at him.

"I believe you." He said, before letting her go, one of his men grabbing her and shoving her into Flash. Flash immediately wrapped his arms around her and held her head in his chest, soothing her as she cried from pure terror. I watched as he then looks over everyone else, until his gaze stopped at me and Gwen. "I was gonna do you next, but your girlfriend looks a little too confident in herself." He said, before motioning for one of his other minions to grab Gwen.

"No!" I shouted, pushing Gwen behind me, but they quickly shoved me aside and grabbed her. She was silent as she was led up, looking at me the whole time, shaking her head. "Let her go!" I shouted, clenching my fists and getting seriously angry. I watched as he grabbed her and placed his hand on her chest. Only then did I realise what he was doing.

He could tell if people where lying or not.

"Who is spider man," he asked feeling the beat of the her heart. She looked over at me, keeping her mouth shut. I could tell she was scared, her hands were trembling as he placed the gun against her head. "Answer me." He said, hissing in her ear. When she still didn't answer, that's when he came to realise "You know who he is." She still gave no reply, and still looked at me. The whole class looked at Gwen, not really surprised that she knew, after all she did know a lot of things. "TELL ME!" He screamed, right in her ear, before slapping her round the face. She kept her mouth shut as a red stain appeared on her cheek, a tear went down her face. Rage bubbles up as I watched, trying to hold myself back; I just couldn't watch my beloved get hurt. "I will FUCKING shoot your brains out," he screamed at, her spitting in her face. I gave her a look.

One that told her I was sorry.

"No, no don't. You can't." She whispered looking at the ceiling, so they wouldn't know who she was talking to. "Let them kill me, you cant reveal yourself," she cried.

I shook my head, just as he was about to pull the trigger, everything slowed down. I watched his finger go in the trigger guard, getting ready to pull. The class was staring in fascination and horror, too intrigued to turn away. Thrusting my hand out in desperation, I fired a web from my web shooter. The web flew out, it looked like a hand reaching for the gun

A shot was then fired.