The Rival Academy

Start from the beginning

"No, I'm going and I will prove you right and none of you are to come after me," Everyone, excluding Pit, left.

"OH C'MON!" Pit complained.

The others ran out to find Link heading out of the exit.

"STOP!" Zelda shouted.

"WAIT, ZELDA, DON'T DO IT!" Palutena shouted but it was no use. Princess Zelda was quite a stubborn person after all. As Princess Zelda reached out for Link as she ran, she didn't expect the next bit.

In a quick flash, Link's sword was out of his scabbard and he turned around and slashed...

Zelda's arm.

It tore the sleeve and a freshly-made cut was in place instead. Zelda gasped and clutched the arm in pain and looked at him. Link showed no remorse. He sheathed his sword back into the scabbard and looked at her.

"I told you. None of you are to come after me," He said with no remorse and ran off. Zelda fell to the floor and put a hand on her mouth, silently sobbing. Palutena ran over and crouched down next to her, consoling her.

"President Sakurai," Princess Peach said. She opened her umbrella and put it over her, "Link... He's going mad..." She looked at him worriedly, "President Sakurai, he is being mentally tortured."

"I know he is, and I know it won't be long before he snaps," President Sakurai clenched his right hand, "And who knows... That power he managed to control all this time... May just..." He stopped mid-sentence, not saying the words as if it were poison on his lips. Forbidden words.

---------

Meanwhile, a couple of blocks away from the Smash Academy, was the towering heck of a skyscraper, the All-Stars Battle Royale academy. As we head into the main corridors from the entrance...

"HEY, GIVE ME ALASTOR BACK!" Shouted somebody. Soon enough, someone skidded out from the sides and ran down the corridors. Sly Cooper was his name. He held on tightly to the sword which was named 'Alastor' as he laughed.

"NOT UNLESS YOU GIVE ME MY CANE BACK!" Sly shouted back. Soon, a powerful shot came out and hit the lockers, causing all the doors to fly open and books and paper to fly everywhere. And out came Dante... In devil mode. Soon, the bell rang and that was the end of class for everyone. Dante ran towards Sly who took a sharp turn. Everyone else was pouring out but immediately cleared a path for Dante.

"They're at it again," Nate chuckled to himself, "Hey Nariko!" A girl with very long, red, flowing hair turned around.

"What is it, hunter?" She asked.

"Think Sly's at it again with Dante? Those two are inseparable," Nate chuckled.

"Sly will never learn. One day, he'll pay for it. He doesn't realise how powerful Dante can be," Nariko said whilst shaking her head.

Out on the lawn, Kratos and Cole were there who were then joined by Nate and Nariko and finally, Sly and Dante who seemed to have his sword back.

"Another normal day here at the academy," Kratos said.

"You're telling me. We should have some action like the Smash Bros. Academy. You'd think our president wohld build a proper stadium?" Cole asked as he held his hand out, blue sparks being emitted.

"Look, just let him be-"

"Hey look!" Nate looked towards the gate, "It's that hero dude." Everyone looked in his direction. They saw a green-claded boy walking and dayum, did he look mad.

"Hey, that's Link!" Kratos announced. He got up and ran over, "Link! Hey! Long time no see budd-" Link suddenly sheathed his sword and looked at him with insane eyes. Kratos stumbled back, looking at him in horror.

"Don't you 'buddy' me, Kratos, WHERE IS YOUR PRESIDENT?"

"Whoa Link, dude, you need to chillax, calm down little Hyrule Warrior,' Nate said but Link pointed his sword to him, 'Welp, okay, maybe not chillax but calm down. What's gotten into your head?"

"I SAID, WHERE IS YOUR PRES-"

"I'm right here, Link," Everyone turned their heads to the main entrance.

"President Kazou Hirai," Kratos bowed. Link looked at him, anger passing over his face.

"Link, what brings you here?" President Hirai asked.

"I WANT ANSWERS AND I WANT THEM NOW," Link screamed.

"Hey, that's no way to talk to President Hirai," Kratos warned him but Link didn't listen.

"Let him be, Kratos. He's hurting. A lot." President Hirai walked over to them, "Listen, Link, both of our academies are on good terms, correct?" President Hirai said.

"They won't be unless you answer me. WHY ARE YOU TORTURING ME? WHY ARE YOU KILLING OFF THE SMASH BROS. STUDENTS!?" And that's when everyone went very, very silent. Everybody on the grounds all turned around.

"Link... Listen here... Let me ask Sakurai-san-"

"He won't be of any use to us."

"But he will. Trust me. Come inside with me, Link," Link stared at President Hirai.

"Listen Link, you could go-" Kratos gripped onto Link's arm but Link tried to shrug him off.

"Kratos, please," Link almost begged, "I want to sleep in peace tonight, just let me go..." Kratos nodded and stepped back.

Link followed President Hirai into the academy. The double doors slammed shut.