Chapter 21

Jeremiah P.O.V

I walked out of the hospital i was so angry but i felt bad once i saw fear form.in her face.

i dont understand why she decided to follow me, what if she ended up dying, wouldnt be able to live with myself "SHIT" i said out loud.

i had nowhere to go and i didnt want to go to the warehouse, at that moment an idea came in my head i wanted to go to  a place i never dreamed of going back to... my foster home.

***

the building still looked the same, it had brown bricks, grilled windows and black doors.

the last time i was here was 4 years ago, i slightly felt scared but i knocked the door and waited for it to open, when the door opened i saw the evil bitch who used to beat me, her jaw dropped when she saw me then she fainted.

i stepped over her and saw the only person who used to care for me, she only worked part time but when she did i was with her, i felt bad when i ran away but i needed to her name was Mrs Walker, i ran up to her and hugged her, i couldnt help the stream of tears that ran down my face.

she kissed my forehead and said"you've grown so much" she looked behind me and saw Mrs Nerdoff on the floor, she told someone to help her.

Mrs Nerdoff come over and stood in front of me "what anna" i said in pure disgust

"how dare you address me by my first name"

"i have no respect for you, you ugly bitch, i remember the way you used to treat me"

Mrs Walker gave Mrs Nerdoff a stern look, since being here ive learned Mrs Walker now has a higher position than her because everyone complains about her behaviour.

"Anna could you please give us a minute"

she stood there then left, before she walked out completly i shouted "some animals never change there abnormal behaviour"

Mrs walker held in her laugh but said "behave jeremiah"

"yes ma'am"

"so how has life been treating you, hows your foster parents"

"th-ey...i"

"jeremiah do you have a family"

i couldnt lie to her "no"

"but how, how did you find a house, how did you go to school with no legal guardian, your under age" she looked frantic

"mrs walker, ive been scheming to get into school and as for a house i dont have one"

she looked as if she was about to cry, why did she care so much?

i sighed then explained to her everything that happened in my life since being in the foster home until now , turns out she didnt know i was physically abused.

i even told her about olivia.

by the end she was crying "jeremiah, come stay with me, please"

"mrs walker i cant i need to visit olivia, even though im upset i wanna visit her"

"jeremiah take my number and once shes out call me"

i nodded then she hugged me tightly, she kissed my forehead again then i left.