Chapter 17

Maria P.O.V

I walked through the hospital to olivia's room and i saw jeremiah sitting by her bedside "hey jerry"

"wassap mar, you good"

"yep, hows olly"

"shes good there saying in the next month she could pull through'

i gasped in excitement, at that moment isaiah walked in "issy they said she could pull through next month"

"damn, shes a fighter"

"you good jeremiah, we need to catch up"

"i know man"

"issy i know what would cheer olly up"

"what"

"if you get her ipod, you know she loves music"

"ight imma come back"

Isaiah P.O.V

I made my way towards Olivia's house once i got outside her house i locked the car door and made my way to the front door.

i knocked the door and miss Da'Silva opened it and let me in.

"hey ma"

"hey isaiah how are you"

"im good i just came here to get olivias ipod so she can listen to music"

"ohh how thoughtful, check in her room it should be somewhere in her draw"

"thanks ma"

i walked upstairs and made my way to her room, i looked around and saw she had three stands, i checked in the first one and saw her panties in it so i proceeded to the next draw which only contained school books.

i looked in the last one and i saw the ipod, i put it in my pocket but i noticed a pile of pictures, i wasnt going to look through them but i decided to.

there were various pictures of her when she was younger and others of her mum and relatives, i picked up the next pile and scanned it, i opened my mouth in shock and froze, nothing could have prepared me for what i saw next...