Chapter 5

Isaiah P.O.V

I was sitting in class doing the usual shit when these two girls walked in and they were sexy as hell but my eyes was on this spanish looking one who was slightly taller than the other. She stared at me and i stared back.

they sat down and i was just admiring her then i realised i didnt have a pen. so i tapped her shoulder and she turnt around and whispered "umm yh"

"i just wanted to see if you have a spare pen"

she started searching through her bag and when she found a pen she handed it to me.

"thanks ma"

she continued working but i lightly nudged her shoulder she looked around.

"ma i didnt catch your name"

"its maria cruz, you"

" isaiah, by the way your names beautiful just like you"

shr blushed and giggled then replied "you too"

i smirked and continued working.

***

After the lesson her and her friend walked out and i dapped my nigga jeremiah then followed after her. When i went outside i saw her exchanging numbers with girl i assumed was her friend, so i walked to her and then she smiled brightly and said "hey isaiah"

"wassap ma, i came to give you your pen"

her smile slightly dropped and she took it. i looked at her and then said "and i was also hoping to get your number"

she smiled again and i added my number in her phone, and she did the same.

"ill text you" i said and she nodded. Just as they were about to walk away jeremiah called the other girl "olive" and she said "what have i told you about that" while laughing.

i looked at him and said you know her, and he said "yeah olivia" i nodded and said hey to her. Before me and jeremiah left he hugged olivia and i hugged maria.

Olivia P.O.V

School had just finished and me and maria were heading out to her house but i just remembered i have to do the project so i couldnt go.

"ahh maria i cant go, today i have to do that project thing"

she look genuinly disappointed but she said "ight imma see you later",she hugged me goodbye and i said "bye chica" then made my way home.

***

I got changed into some fitted boyshorts a vest top and slippers and let my hair fall naturally curly then i went downstairs and told my mum i was home.

"mama im home"

my mum walked out from the downstairs bathroom in a black maxi dress that contrasted nicely with her caramel skin and hazel eyes and her long brown hair was in her natural curls, she looked hot.

"hey my love"

"mama are you going to visit dad"

"yes love ill see you when i get back" she kissed my cheek and left out.

For those of you who doesnt know my dad died of cancer when i was 11 and since then my mum has never dated again, i understand why but i hate seeing her alone. I visit my dad any chance i get, my dad was my everything and even though we knew he was sick i still couldnt bare his death, he was everything you could wish for in a man. He had glowing brown skin thick hair that was often curly and light brown eyes he was handsome and i can see why my mum fell for him. He always told me i love you and i want you to always follow your heart my beautiful olive i can still hear him say it in his subtle jamaican accent. When i first met jeremiah and he called me that he reminded me so much of my dad and i almost cried but i just play it off but deep down it means alot.

i was brought out of my daydream when i heard the door knock, i opened it and saw jeremiah i stepped aside and allowed him in.

"hey ma" he said whilst hugging me

"hey jeremiah" i sung happily

"you betta stop singing for i go deaf"

i laughed and said "can you do any better" he nodded his head and sang 'All my life' by KC-I and Jojo, by the time he was finished i was practically crying.

"your really good, how often do you sing" i said wiping my tears

he laughed and said "thanks and i only sing for those who mean alot to me"

i blushed and looked down he lifted my head back up and looked deep in my eyes.

as much as i hate to admit it i felt a connection with him so i looked away. i began walking upstairs with him closely behind me. once i got inside we made small talk and continued doing the project.

After being with him for a while i realised he isnt all that bad despite his cockiness.

We had practically finished the project so that meant that we had 2 weeks to chill.

"jeremiah"

he looked up and he had his concentrated face on and damn he was sexy.

"yepp"

"please can we go your house next week" he suddenly looked worried and said "i-i umm cant, i mean we cant"

i knew something was up and im gonna find out but i left it and nodded "okay were at mines tomorrow then"

he looked relieved and began packing up.

"jeremiah ill drop you at the bustop because im heading out soon"

"thanks ma"

i pulled out my phone and texted maria

(CONVO)

Me: im gonna come yours is that okay

Maria: hell yess a niggas bored right now

Me: okay ill be there just text me the address.

Maria: ok boo

i chuckled to myself and put my phone away and began looking for an outfit, i turnt around and caught jeremiah biting his bottom lip looking at my ass

"nigga you love looking huh"

he nodded his head and said "yepp"

i laughed while pulling out a pair pf black leggings a chanel jumper and some black flights.

I walked to the bathroom and put it on. i walked out and jeremiah was asleep on my bed, i only took 30 minutes and he fell asleep.

i walked over to him and jumped on him and he woke up looking like he saw a ghost, he still managed to look sexy DAMN.

"man olive dont do that" he said rubbing his eyes

i chuckled and helped him up

"your lucky i dont beat your ass for sleeping on the bed with your shoes on"

"i'd love to see you try"

"fuck you" i said laughing

"anytime" he replied, i slapped him in the chest and started walking downstairs, i grabbed my keys and left my mum a note.

i walked outside and locked the door and walked to my mercedes, i try to get the bus sometimes but lately i have been driving it alot i started the car and headed off to the bus stop.

once i got to the bus stop i let jeremiah out and he kissed me on my cheek and said "ill see you tomorrow", i smiled and said "ok bye jerry".

"ohh so thats what your calling me olive"

"yepp JERRY"

"see you later my beautiful olive"

i waved and then drove off, once i was away from the bus stop i lightly cried because jeremiah reminded me so much of my father and no one had ever called me that since my father died. i swear that boy does things to me.

i turnt the radio up and they were playing 'Loyal by Chris Brown' i sang along with the music and headed to maria's house.