Chapter 8

Isaiah P.O.V

I came home from school to smell my mums cooking.

"hey mum" i said while kissing her on her forehead

"you okay baby, do you want some dinner"

"yeah mum, just to let you know im going to my friends house"

she gave me a plate of food and i sat down.

"ohh thats good love, just come back"

i love my mum shes the only thing i have and if anyone did anything to her i would kill them with no hesitation. im working extra so i can get us a house to move to and im so close i just gotta shot some more until i get a higher position and i can become a kingpin.

i finished eating then i washed my plate and changed in to a black tracksuit and black airforces.

"ight mum im gonna go" i said hugging her

she kissed my forehead then said "okay baby be safe and call me if you need me".

i hugged her again before walking out the door.

i got in my car and drove to the trap, once i got there i did the code and walked in i dapped a couple niggas then made my way to selling room. we keep all our stock at the trap so if the police search our homes they dont find nothing, and if they find it at the trap they have no proof of who owns it.

when i walked in i saw my boss, hes real safe and hes like a father to me, he bout the same age as my mum and hes good looking no gay shit, people say we look alike but i dont see it.

"you good, boss"

"what you sayin son"

"im cool down here"

"ight today all you need to do is one drop, then bring me the money and thats it"

"cool"

he handed my a bag full of kush and i left out, i got in my car and went to the address, i waited for ole boy to come and once he did he gave me the money and i gave him the bag.

today was a smooth drop last time some nigga tried to set me up to get robbed but i shot him and the clean up crew took care of him.

i made my way back to the trap and gave my boss the money, he counted it and gave me £1000.

"whats this for"

"treat your mum"

i smiled and said "thanks boss"

i left out and got in my car to go to olivia's, while i was driving i began thinking about my dad and why he would leave me or my mum i mean my mums beautiful and i was only 1 when he left but my mum dont like talking about it so i guess ill never find out.

***

i knocked at the door of olivia's house and her apartment was nice. A pretty latino looking women came to the door, "you must be isaiah come in".

i stepped inside and she told me they were upstairs, "thanks um-ol-"

"mrs Da'Silva but call me ma or aunty"

"thanks ma"

i walked upstairs and saw all of them sitting on the floor looking bored, when i came in maria jumped on me and jeremiah said "nigga you came"

i laughed and then took maria off me gently.

"you good issy" olivia said

i nodded and sat down.

"okay lets watch 21 jump street" olivia sajd

"ight cool"

she put the movie on and turnt the light down.

we all sat down on the sofa, i was sitting in the corner and maria was next to me and olivia next to her then jeremiah.

i put my arm around maria and she layed on my chest and drew circles around the tattoos on my arm with her fingers.

Olivia P.O.V

I was watching the movie and i saw maria and isaiah all lovey dovey, i giggled and sat back. i felt jeremiah looking at me so i looked at him and made a silly face then he screwed me, after about 5 minutes i felt his hand gently pick up mine and play with it, i was about to move it but i chose against it.

for the rest of the movie everyone stayed in the same position and when it was finished everyone was sleeping.

i got up and turnt the light up, i woke up jeremiah then i was about to wake up isaiah and maria but they looked so cute so i took some pictures and sent them to maria and isaiah.

"marrr issyy wake up" i shouted, they both jumped and eventually got up.

everyone went downstairs and they all said goodbye to my mum.

isaiah took maria home and jeremiah said hes going by himself.

isaiah and maria left then soon after jeremiah left.

i ran upstairs and put a jacket on and told my mum ill be back soon.