Chapter 12

Short Chapter

Jeremiah P.O.V

I was hugging Mrs Da'Silva when the doctor came in and looked sympathetic, olivia's mum looked at his face and screamed out "NOOO" i comforted her even though i was crying myself.

the doctor then said "im sorry"

"what do you mean im sorry"

"she made her last breath 5 minutes ago her injuries were brutal, you can see her before we take her away"

everyone rushed to the room but i stayed there and cried my heart out, how could this have happened, after a while everyone came out and her mum persuaded me to go in.

i slowly walked down the hallway and opened the door the door, she had cuts and bruises every over her body despite this she looked beautiful, i walked over to her and grabbed her wrist and held her, i cried then i spoke softly "olive, i know ive never told you this but you mean so much to me, im sad that ive never had a chance to tell you while you were here but i want you to rest in peace.

I wiped my tears then i kissed her wrist, im sure i felt movement but i wasn't sure, i trailed kisses to her neck and i was sure i felt a pulse, i carefully place my finger on her neck and i felt a pulse again.

"DOCTOR COME QUICK"

the doctor rushed in then said "whats the problem"

"I FELT A PULSE IM SURE OF IT"

he ran and placed his hand on her neck then he pressed a red button and other doctors rushed in. They were all over olivia and one place an oxygen mask on her face and and the other gave her chest compressions, they then told me i had to leave, even though i didnt want to i did.

i ran to the waiting are and told everyone the news, i began thinking what would have happened if i didnt see her, maybe things do happen for a reason.

This time we waited but with more hope.