Chapter 3

Jeremiah P.O.V

I dont know why but i was nervous as soon as i saw how big her house was, i knocked the door and when i saw who opened it i was suprised to see one of the most successful buisness women, not to.mention she was HOT, i mean i might move to Olivia's mum instead.

"h-h-hey mrs Da'Silva"

she pulled me into a hug and greeted me with a heavy hispanic accent.

"hey my love come in"

she opened the door and allowed me to walk in i gasped at her house i mean ive never seen nothing like it, she must have heard

yourself feel at home", then she called Olivia, a few minites later olivia walked downstairs, she looked more beautiful

looking hella thick.

"hey jeremiah im ju-"

her mum interuppted "chica im going out now you two behave" , she hugged us both and left the house.

There was an akward silence until Olivia spoke

"hey jeremiah do you want some food before we start my mum cooked"

i was so hungry and the food smelt nice so nodded my head and followed her tp the kitchen.

"sit down, ill bring it to you"

i sat down and watched her prepare the food but i was distracted by her ass on those shorts, and i bit my lip.

Olivia P.O.V

He sat at the table and when i turnt around to give him the food he was biting his lip, i shook my head at him then joined him at the table.

He started to eat then i slapped his hand.

"oww what was that for"

"we have to pray before we eat",he closed his eyes and grabbed my hand, i felt a shiver travel throughout my whole body, while i silently prayed.

After we finished eating he followed me upstairs and admired the house, then we finally got to my room.

"nice crib"

"thanks"

i sat at the computer and began planning the work, "alright jeremiah

nodded and got a seat next to me then we started to small talk, until i said "so whose your parents"

he drew back and looked as if he was about to cry but then he looked at the floor and said "ohh there just visiting family back in puerto rico"

i knew he wasnt telling the truth but i left it and carried on working. The tension in the room could have been cut with a knife and after a few more minutes he said he had to leave.

"Olivia, i umm gotta go"

"ok but were at your house tomorrow"

he gasped and looked at the floor "umm nahh we cant go to mine"

"ohh come on jeremiah please"

"no we actually cant im sorry, i gotta go now but tell your mum thanks for everything.

"will do"

And with that he left. I know i just met him but he never calls me olivia, something is wrong i just gotta find out what...