Chapter: 11 Surprise and Betrayal

Chapter 11

                                                              Suprise and Betrayal

Im sorry this chapter was late its because my dad took the laptop away for update and repair and seemed to need it. This seems like a poor escuse but im serious it's true. 

Gomenasai im a terrible writer o dont know what I can do to repay you please forgive me -bows like a maniac-. >▲<

I have now reached 100 followers and i want to give a big shoutout to those who hav suported me and my story hope i will get more in the future. That is if you keep on reading my story and sharing it; once again thank you very much. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous chapter

Sora smirked before turning away "I know what you did and you will pay for it, I will find Lucy-neechan and i'll be back to finish you." then vanished without a trace or scent.

Neither of them new that a little sleeping fire dragon slayer heard their whole conversation leaving him confused at the event that occurred.

No One's P.O.V

 Natsu pretented to be asleep so over hearing soras conversation with Lisanna. What did you do? Natsu asked in hs head then whisphered "Lucy." 

Lisanna heard it and a dimiutive frown was placed on her pale face.

Lucy P.O.V

I knew it, i just knew it; there was nothing to think about it, it was clear they never cared it was all a faquade. I didn't wat to go ahead with his plan however they have driven me to the wrong path.

Conversation from last chapter

"Glad to finally have you here Ms Heartfillia.....we have been waiting forever for you."

Slowly a figure stated emerge from the darkness and reached his hand out to me. Me being me I swatted it away.

"Now now my dear don't need to be so feisty. I am here to help. " He said a bit too coy for my liking.

I am not sure if I should trust this guy though I have nothing to lose. 

Then finally I spoke

"W-who do you think you are talking like you know my problems."

That came out more feisty than I thought.

The man just grinned and said" Oh but I do know your problems. ...... Take my hand I shall help you get them back"

"Get them back?" I repeated softly "Revenge?"

Should I get revenge? My guild didn't trust me they neglected me and couldn't believe my side of things. 

Now I am nowhere and I am nothing.

"Yes yes now join me." he whispered as though he could hear my thoughts.  So I started to raise my hand cautiously towards his without much realization and took his hand.