Chapter 9 : The awaking x2

With out further a do here I have posted chapter nine the awaking.

I hope you enjoy this one like the others.

Image: A similar picture to what sora looks like when she is happy and with lucy.

This episodes music will be : Past story fairy tail (i have placed a certain part from where you should start playing the song)

Lucy P.O.V

(we are gonna go back to where Lucy walks out of the alley in chapter 8)

All we need now is the emotional trigger and everything will be set 

Walking home I thought to my self emotional trigger? so either a very upsetting one or a very exiting moment whatever it is I must be careful with my surroundings now. After i got home the bed was my first priority; I laid down and looked out the window, form the distance I could see the guild. I don't want things this way maybe I should go and apologize again. May not make any difference but its worth a try.

I just hope they take things easy on me.

(the next day)

I go dressed, not in my usual attire but a simple sun dress. I smoothed the creased, put on my sandals before making my way out. The blinding sun felt like it melted my skin seeing as my skin is very pale but I swear I got a slight tan in those few seconds. I was almost to the guild when I felt a powerful presence; it sent a terrible shiver down my spine. the guild can wait , right now this seems to have my name written on it. Some one is watching me I can feel it.

However I chose to ignore it; right now nothing is more important that gaining my guilds trust again.

-Out side the doors-

Should I go in? Should I not? what might happen? will they expel me forever if I do? Questions roam through my head "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!" I screamed and let me tell you it wasn't the best idea.

I could here voices in the distance  "Did any body hear that?" "what the hell was that?" "Someone go check" And there people was my cue  to leave. i ran to the back and hid there while some wizards from the guild came to check the little......... commotion? I made.

"Ill never have the guts to go in now?" I sighed what do I do now mother? I have made a terrible mess of things for myself and the guild. 

"NO YOU CANT DO THAT!!!!" I heard a roar and in an instant I knew who that was Natsu. I walked closer to the window and sat under it listen to every excruciating detail they spoke about.

"I'm sorry Natsu but we cant risk it she is losing it." I'm guessing that is Erza

"Yes Erza right Natsu and the guild doesn't want her here anymore" My heard shattered in tiny, tiny pieces, in fact so small that you cant even see it. That was how they felt about me, just one mistake and they despise me that much.

"IT WASN'T HER FAULT, CANT YOU SEE THAT" there was a speck of warm light in my heart hearing Natsu say that but it wasn't enough.

"There was nothing wrong with her Natsu you have to face the truth, she cannot return here"

"But....." he interrupted Don't worry Natsu it's OK...... you don't need to fight for me anymore I silently said.

"That's final" and then there was silence, everything felt like it was getting smaller and I was falling down a deep, dark and dangerous hole.

I slowly stood up and trudged away to where ever I can as long as I not anywhere near this place no where near and there one place I could go the only place where i have someone who loves me Home the Heartfilia mansion. I sighed emptily "Yea right. as if he would still want me."