My Other books

Cover above👆

INTO THE CIRCLE:

With trembling fingers, I opened my sketchpad. The drawing was uncharacteristically bright and I gasped once more. It fell and I hurried to pick it up before any of them saw it but I was too late. The blonde one who loved glaring at me saw it. I quickly snatched it up and hugged it to my chest.

He straightened slowly, menacingly and plucked the drawing out of my grasp.

'What the hell is this?' His tone was just the right amount of threatening to make you wish you hadn't been born.

***

Claire doesn't believe in witches. To her, they only exist in movies and poorly written cartoons so you can imagine her shock when finds out they not only exist but she's one of them.

It's like she's thrown into an alternate universe where she has to navigate not only high school but the tricky art of being a witch. Which she just happens to suck at by the way.

Things are definitely not looking up when she starts developing feelings for someone else's boyfriend... A guy she can not have. Ever.

***

MUST HAUNT THE PLAYBOY:

Idiot.

Douche bag.

Dumbass.

Jer---

'Will you stop hovering!' His irritated voice snapped me out of my haze.

I glanced behind me, looking for the unfortunate person the idiot was yelling at.

There was no one else in the room.

I closed my eyes and rubbed them furiously. There was still no one in the room.

'You can see me?' I gasped.

'No, I'm talking to the other stalker ghost behind you.' He muttered sarcastically.

'You can see me!' I screamed in amazement. 'Sweet heavens! He can see me!'

'I think we've already established that baby doll.' He rolled his eyes.

__________________

Four little words.

Very simple words that changed my existence and gave me hope for the first time in over two thousand years.

Someone could see me! He could see me!

Now I just have to figure out a way to convince the biggest jerk I know to help me lift a two hundred year old curse.

Piece of cake.

______________________

Author's note:

This is going to be a funny light hearted story about a sarcastic eighteen year old player and an equally sarcastic two thousand year old-seventeen year old ghost. There's going to lots of bantering between the two :)