28- An Anime Beauty

"Baby it's you, you're the one I love. You're the one I need. You're the only one I see. Come on baby it's you. You're the one that gives your all. You're the one I can always call when I need to make everything stop, finally you put my love on top," I sing loudly as we drive down the highway.

We're on our way to some markets. I remember going to them with Grandad to get vegetables when I was little. Since then the markets have gotten larger. They're in one of the larger seaside communities. Flasher too. Trystan has been hyping everyone up about them so we're all pretty pumped. Zac offered to take Adley and Zaidan in his car so in Darius' car it's just me, Darius and Bo. It's pretty cool. Bo really loves Beyonce which makes it even better. We're having a hard out dance party in our seats. Darius is dancing too but he's trying his best not to get distracted from driving. The song changes and Bo starts clapping excitedly it reminds me of Alexander.

"I'm a wanderess, I'm a one night stand. Don't belong to no city, don't belong to no man. I'm the violence in the pouring rain. I'm a hurricane," Bo sings the chorus out the window.

"Ha ah ah, ha ah ah, ahh," Darius leans back and let's his voice fill the car.

"I'm a hurricane," I finally sing.

"That was beautiful," Darius grins when the song ends.

"How come you like Halsey so much?' I ask Bo.

"I don't know. I guess when I went through a really tough time I listened to her first album a lot. And when I got better I still listened. It's definitely in my top 5 albums, weirdly. Cause I'm a guy, but I can still resonate with the bitterness and the fuck the world kind of attitude. I'm a lot happier now but her voice helped me through a rough time," he reveals.

"I totally get it. I dance to her songs when I'm in a bad mood. She expresses how I feel in the beats as well not just in the lyrics," I turn to face him.

"Yes, most definitely," he nods.

"I only listen to her because you two always do. I watch what you guys listen to on spotify," Darius laughs.

"What a creep," I laugh, Bo chuckles along with me

"Oh shut up," Darius pulls the middle finger.

"Hey that's not nice," I frown.

"Wow that beach is beautiful," he changes the subject.

"The water is so blue. I've missed sunny beaches like this. In London it's cold and I was getting pretty homesick. Darius was a very good excuse to get away, I reckon," Bo grins as we pull into the car park.

"How was your drive?" Fleur takes my hand in hers as soon as I climb out of the car.

"Very great. Lots of singing and dancing," I smile.

"Naya played Taylor Swift and One Direction just like always," she shakes her head, "we should make a rule saying she can't playing anymore for the rest of the trip."

"Oh I would love that," Trystan whispers so his girlfriend can't hear.

"Aw Try," I reach up to pat his cheek, "stay strong."

"I mean it. I like the songs but then they get overplayed," he's lucky Naya is busy talking to Penelope.

"What confuses me the most is that she is so musically talented but she listens to that trash," Zaidan says and Carlo laughs loudly, accidentally getting everyone else's attention.

"Sorry," Carlo apologises.

We walk through the aisle of children's things. I see cute wall stickers and duvet set for my little boy, Alexander. After seeing all these cute things for babies. I start to miss my baby- I regret leaving Lula. I should have got Penelope and Zac to bring her. I pick up a few other bits and pieces for Alexander like clothes and a cool stuffed dog that looks like Jasper. I know he will love it. We move to the next aisle- home décor. Naya goes crazy, buying so many different things for the flat. Some stuff we really don't need but if it makes the flat look cooler, which will ensure my mum's approval then I don't mind.