20- Good day

"Goood  morning all!!" Zaidan yells way too loudly.

"You suck!" Fleur yells and I can hear her punching her mattress in the tent next to me.

"Oh you love me little sister," Zaidan's voice appears right next to my head through the tent wall.

"Wrong tent doofus," Darius grumbles, pulling my back into his chest.

"Guys I'm serious you need to get up its 11," Zaidan says loudly so that all of us can hear, "we have to check into the hotel before 12:30 so you better get your asses up and get packed up. Cause I'm leaving in thirty minutes," I hear him kick the tent on the other side of ours and Trystan groans.

"C'mon babe," I ruffle Darius' hair. He watches me pull a bikini top over my head then grab one of his singlets to wear.

"Don't forget the bottoms," his voice has that sexy huskiness that makes my knees go weak.

"You need bottoms as well," I throw his fresh pair of swimming shorts at his head.

It doesn't take long for us to pack up our stuff since we just had a bottom sheet, a blanket and our blow up mattress that lost most of it's air during the night. We only had the clothes we are wearing out so we gather all our stuff out of our pop up tent  and pack it back into the car.

"Well we're ready," I inform everyone else. Adley pops her head out from her tent and pulls the middle finger at me.

"We need coffee," Fleur grumbles as she climbs into the car.

"We can stop in at a cafe if we're quick," Carlo informs us as he shuffles himself into the drivers seat.

"Better get going then," I say and he revs the engine, telling our friends that we're leaving. Trystan rolls his eyes and shuts the boot. We're on good time. It only took us twenty minutes to get ready.

"Welcome to 'Bay Side' hotel," A cheery voice welcomes when we step through the doors.

"We have four rooms booked under Trystan," Trystan tells the woman.

"Alright, all of your rooms are on the right side of the 7th floor- 72,74,76 and 78. I'll give you two keys for each room," she hands over the key cards to which Trystan gives to us, keeping one for himself, "enjoy your stay. If you need anything at all, call reception."

"Thank you," Naya smiles.

"Wow, Trystan scored with these rooms," Darius is awestruck. Our room is so luxurious. There's a big spa bath and a huge bed. I let him take it all in. We've both grown up pretty well off but that doesn't mean we don't appreciate luxury. He falls onto the bed with a big grin, "this is much better than the tent."

"My uncle owns this building," I disclose, "I've never stayed here before."

"So we've got the best of the best rooms because family comes first?" Darius looks at me with wide eyes.

"Well yeah, but we don't have the honeymoon suite that would be a little too much. It would be a little weird if my uncle offered for one of us couples to stay in there," I admit, "let's go meet the others. We can enjoy the room later."

"Isn't it just beautiful?" Fleur declares.

"It sure is. Aren't the beds the softest things you've ever lay on?" Adley joins in.

"And that bath, oh my word," Naya joins in. I look at Trystan and I can tell he feels super proud.

"I've booked us some bikes. I thought we could bike around. Maybe get some food at one of the stalls then go for a swim," Trystan leads us outside.