16- Shop shop shopping.

"Fleur are you ready to go?" I shout from the front door.

"Two seconds, I can't find my silver sandals!" She yells back from her bedroom.

"They're by the door," I slip on my own shoes as I wait for her to come running. She appears dressed in a denim skater skirt and a pale yellow crop top. She only has a small amount of make up on, "what took you so long? You started getting ready before me?" I frown.

"My favourite song came on so I was singing and it took forever to actually do anything," she giggles.

"I can relate, you drive or me drive?"

"I'll drive," she smiles and grabs her car keys from the hook.

The mall is a great escape from the summer heat, there's air conditioning. Plus we need to go shopping for a few things that we can take on the road trip. Daisy, Adley and Naya went shopping yesterday. Now it's mine and Fleur's turn. I love shopping with Fleur has the best style and she's fun to be around.

"Where should we start?" I ask as we walk in the big sliding doors.

"Well we both need bikinis and another couple of pairs of summer shorts. So let's go to the surf shop," she takes my hand and tugs me into the big store. Its one of my favourites to be honest.

"Let's look at bikini's first and then we can figure out which shorts are paired better," Fleur skips ahead of me and immediately starts flicking through the racks.

"It's hard to know where to start," I admit, scrunching my nose at the first few bikinis.

"Eventually one will pop out at you," Fleur holds up a white bikini with roses embroidered onto the top, "like this one."

"Ooh that one is nice," I nod and turn back to the rack, "how about this one?" I show her a baby blue crochet bikini.

"That would be a good tanning one. You probably wouldn't swim in it though," she steps closer to get a better look.

"I agree," I hang it on my arm.

Eventually I have four more pairs of togs to try on- a black scalloped bikini, a pink and white pin striped one piece, a pale yellow triangle bikini and a black one piece. Fleur just has two more- a army green bandeau kind of bikini and an apricot one piece. After trying them all I settle on the blue, one piece and the yellow bikini. Fleur- the white and the green.

"Now we just need to find some denim short shorts to go with them," Fleur swings open her changing room door.

"I can help you, I'll grab you both a couple of pairs each and then bring them back," the salesgirl offers, "it saves you the hassle of having to get changed into your swimwear again."

"Yes please," I smile and the girl grins. She must love choosing customers' clothes, "shopping is rather time consuming," I admit to Fleur.

"I know you're not the biggest fan of shopping days. But I'll make sure you enjoy yourself," Fleur assures me. The girl returns and hands us three pairs of shorts each. I choose a pair of loose light blue and a pair of high waisted darker blue that are speckled with sunflowers. Fleur already has a lot of denim shorts so she picks one loose acid washed pair.

"Well that was a pricey start to our shopping day," I chuckle as we walk out of the store.

"Hey, you know it didn't break your bank. Be positive. It's funny that you love clothes and looking good. Because you hate shopping," Fleur shakes her head.

"I'm good at shopping online," I shrug.

"That's different, now how about we go into that shop and buy a few tops and warm clothes. Then we won't have to do anymore clothes shopping. That goes against my whole try every shop theory. But I can't have you complaining on me," Fleur guides me into her favourite store.