14- Baby date.

"Ncle Ariss? Where Ariss?" Alexander walks around my apartment frowning.

"He's at work baby," I smile when he finally returns to me in the laundry

"I want pway wiv him..." he pouts.

"Baby we can go see him at lunch time. Do you want to go on adventure with me?" I suggest as I hoist him onto the top of the dryer.

"Okaaaay," he nods kicking his feet against the side, "zoo?"

"Sure pumpkin," I kiss his head as I press start on the washing machine.

I place him back on the ground and he runs towards the kitchen. When I finally reach him, he is standing next to the pantry attempting to reach the door handles. I giggle to myself at the fact that he knows what he wants and he's determined to get it. He's his mother's son.

"Baby what do you want?" I scoop him up in my arms and open the pantry.

"Snacks," he says clearly.

"Do you want some chippies?" I ask to which he nods and I put a packet in his lunch box, "a cookie?" another nod, "jelly?" he takes the jelly and reaches down to put it in his lunch box, "a bar?"

"No more Meee," He shakes his head.

"Alright bub. Go put your shoes on," I put him down. It will take him a while to slip his feet in but he likes to do it all by himself so I pack him a little bag. Consisting of a lunch box, a few pull ups- he's getting toilet trained, his favourite toy tiger and a spare pair of clothes. I go to find Lula then remember Ava took her when she dropped Alexander off. We had a baby swap.

"Go now Meeee!" Alexander yells for me.

"Alright baby we're going," I tell him and open the front door. He runs down the steps to the car and I panic that he'll run onto the road, " Alexander stop! Road!" he stops in his tracks and turns to look at me, "hey mister don't give me that look. You have to be careful otherwise you'll go splat," I clap my hands together to empathise the word 'splat'.

"Sowi," he looks down at the ground.

I kiss his head and open the car door. He holds his arms up ready to be lifted into his seat. I buckle him in and he blows me a kiss before I shut the door.  A woman walking past coos at his gesture and I grin proudly. That's my nephew.

"Do you want some music?" I ask him as we drive away, "wanna do dancing?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he claps his hands together, I turn on kids bop and I see him doing a little boogie from the rear view mirror.

"Zoo! Emme, zoo! Zooo!" Alexander squeals excitedly when we drive into the zoo car park.

"Yeah baby, are we going to see the animals?" I finally find a parking space and pull in.

"Tiger! Tiger! Tiger!" he chants waving his toy around in the air.

"Does Stripes want to see the tigers?" I ruffle his soft hair before pulling the stroller out of the car.

"Yeah!" He gives me a toothy grin.

I click the stroller up and unbuckle the excited little boy who basically leaps out of the car and quickly climbs into the stroller. I hand him Stripes and buckle him in. Alexander waves at a teen couple that walk past and the girl squeezes the boys arm, saying how cute he is. Alexander is such an outgoing little boy. He is not shy in the slightest. We get to skip the queue due to having a special loyalty card thing. When we reach the ticket booth I see Carlo's younger brother Caspian.