"Next time don't do that also, You won!" I said. "Yes! So, what's my reward?" Damien asked. Wow. I never thought this through. "If I knew this was a competition I would've looked for you sooner." Shayne said. I laughed. "Well, Damien, for your reward, I will say yes to anything you want. Only one, kay?" I said. His eyes lit up, as if he had an idea but didn't told me yet. "Anyway let's eat already." Keith said. We walked to the small restaurant and looked for a table. We've decided to take a table outside the restaurant, cause it's more beautiful. While the guys went to the front desk to order, Boze and I were left outside.

"Lin. Lemme take a picture of you here, and upload it." Boze said. "I can't I'm shy." I said, whispering. "Come on, you're gorgeous. If I were a lesbian I would've dated you a long time ago but I'm not and I have a boyfriend." She said. "Wow. I did not expect that." I said laughing. "Just pose please." She said. "I don't know how, where?" I asked. "Just do something." She said. "Fine." I started posing and looked at the outcome. "That looks good." I said. "Nope. You need to remove your shorts" she said. "No. I do not want to, please don't make me do this."

"Just once, Lin. Then we're done." She said. I sighed of frustration and defeat and just removed my shorts. Then the boys came out. Unbelievable. I started covering my body. "Lin, you're like a model. Maybe we can get you as our model." She said, complimenting me, I guess... I guess not. I don't know. Should I or should I not?

The boys just looked at me. Wow , I feel awkward. I never had these many eyes before. So anyway, I just posed just to make this over with. "Yes, Girl! Rock that bodeeh" Keith said. "Keith, No." My face got red, because I'm really embarrassed right now. I don't know. I'm not very comfortable with my body. I don't even know why I have a bikini in the first place.

"YAS. I got the perfect shot." She said. "Lemme see." All of us went to her to look at the god damn picture.

" All of us went to her to look at the god damn picture

Wow. That is beautiful. I smiled and quickly put on my clothes. "Thank you." I said. She just smiled and looked at the guys. "I told y'all she's god damn beautiful." She said to the boys, with pride. I sat down between Boze and Keith , across Flitz, Damien and Shayne.

They kept looking at me oh my God I wanna go home now.

The waiter brought us our food, one by one.

"A clubhouse sandwich" Boze raised her hand, to claim what's hers. "Fish and chips?" Damien and Shayne both raised their hand. "Quinoa Salad with grilled chicken" Flitz raised his hand. "Chicken and waffles" Keith raised his hands "Really Keith? Chicken and waffles again? I just made you that last night" I said. "I love me some chicken and waffles." "And finally a sirloin steak with grilled asparagus" I raised my hand and got everyone's attention. "What? A girl's gotta eat too you know." I said as everyone laughed along.

"Anything else?" The waiter asked. "I'll have a cucumber lemonade please" I added. "Make it 2" "3" "I'll have a diet coke." Damien asked. "I'll just have water." Shayne said. "Me too." Flitz said.

"So it will be 3 cucumber lemonades, a diet coke and 2 glasses of water." We nodded and the waiter went inside.

We were all eating, peacefully when Boze asked, "Have you ever considered Modelling?" Damien looked at me and smile. "Uhm, I never liked modelling. I can pose but I ain't model-worthy" I said. "What are you talking about? You're freaking beautiful." Keith said. "You're beautiful. It makes my heart flutter."Damien said, holding his heart, jokingly? I don't knoe. Wow I'm freaking blushing.

"I know some companies that might take you. I once modelled." Shayne said. "Thanks but I'll have to think about that." I said giving him a smile. "Oh my god this steak is everything. Wanna try it?" I offered and I gave them all a piece.

After lunch, we all took a brief moment to sit down and breath. Wow the food was spectacular. I asked for the bill and it's a total of 42.87 dollars. Everyone was getting money from their wallet but I quickly put on a 50 dollar bill and gave it to the waiter. "Hey, you don't need to pay for all of it." Flitz said. "It's okay. I don't mind at all." I said. "We're gonna pay you back. Maybe not with money but with something else." Keith said. They all agreed. "Let's go back to the smoffice." Shayne said.

We all stood up and walked towards the parking lot. "I'll see you guys later. I'll just chill at home, for a while." I said. When we got to the cars, we exchanged goodbyes and entered the car. "I'll go along with Lin" Damien said. I smiled and looked at him. "It's okay. I'll drop you off at the smoffice." I said. They all nodded.

We entered the car, me driving and him on the passenger seat. The smoffice isn't even far away from here. Traffic is just the problem. "So... about that reward." He said, looking at me. I looked at him and chuckled a bit. "What about the reward?" I asked.

Damien's POV

"You told me that you cannot say no to whatever I would wish for, right?" I clarified. "Yeah." She answered. "Well, I was hoping I could take you out to dinner some time, you know so I can know you better. And I really think you're very attractive." I said. I stared at her and notice her blushing. I actually started blushing too. Wow I had the balls to ask her out for dinner.

"Sure thing, babe." She looked at me and winked. I don't know why but we just laughed. Wow. Now i'm blushing a lot too. What a tease. I love her. What? Uhm.
She dropped me off infront of the building and we exchanged our goodbyes. I can't stop thinking about her.

End of Chapter 5

Hi guys! Waddap? How are you all? I hope you are all doin well. Thank you again for reaching 300 views, that's actually a lot.

It's currently 2 am here and I still have classes at 7 so yeah. But I thought, "why not finish a chapter before sleeping? So I did. And I might be in trouble tomorrow.

Also, Huge announcement. I will be making my own YouTube channel because, hey why not? It might be the closest thing I'll ever do to gradually meet smosh. Living half way across the world is pretty awful. You can't meet your idols because you're still a teen so you don't have the money. Anyway, I'm babbling a lot.

Vote for this story and I promise to never disappoint y'all. See you on the next chapter byerss. 💕