The Night Full of Terrors [1°]

Comenzar desde el principio

Jasmine holds up her glass, Evangeline a delayed second after. "Okay, cheers...to finally being free from a man who kept you captive!" Her companion smiles toward Evangeline, placing the back of her hand over her mouth as she holds back her tears. "To-to a bad bitch who deserves nothing more than to strive!" The younger woman stifles her laughter at the way Jasmine always seems to cry like a switch being turned on, instead focusing on the heartfelt dialogue Evangeline knows she prepared for the night...and cried when writing it.

After she's done declaring how amazing of a person Evangeline is, she finally chants 'on three!'

The younger girl takes a deep breath, shot glass near her mouth as she awaits for the green light. Anticipation bubbling against her taste buds. Then Jasmine says it, Evangeline frantically jutting her head up along with the Blue Kamikaze. She winces as the liquor surges down her throat with a lack of finesse, body tensing as she slowly lowers the shot glass away from her lips. Jasmine already calling for another one.

Whilst waiting for the drinks to arrive she leans over to Evangeline informing her that she was going to run to the ladies room and to look out for another shot, promising the brunette of her return. Evangeline nods, smacking her ass once she turns to leave. She watches her companion fight through the herd once more on her voyage toward the grotesque restrooms filled with people making out or woeful individuals who've in countered too much alcohol with tonights moon.

Evangeline takes out her phone from her clutch bag to busy her eyes and hands, hating the feeling of being alone in a place filled to the brim.

Pulling out her phone, she pretends to actively be doing something to past the time. Thumbs fidgeting left and right on the homescreen. She looks up. Eyes shifting toward the right of her when she feels a presence next to her. The woman casts her gaze upward, landing on a lightly tanned individual wearing a black leather jacket. Hair bleached blond, cut short and pixie. He was edgy, yet graceful in his approach. It was new for the protagonist, almost alarming how his alluring energy veils over her.

She had seen him waiting in line behind them as Jasmine and her were escorted inside. They made eye contact; like a spoken agreement.

He says nothing yet. Doesn't allow her the satisfaction to hear his voice. It was a game. They're looking toward one another before she breaks the tie. Gaze set forward at all the liquor stored on the glass shelf's. The blond haired man chuckles once he catches her drift, long legs extending as he straightens his posture to call the bartender over.

He lowers his gaze, eyes falling onto her arms to her slim legs. Swiftly turning away when she looks back. The brunette watches as his lips move when he finally fulfills her wish. His tone sultry and rough, light home town dialect in his pronunciation. The graininess of his voice comes to an end all too soon.

She feels a tension between them, thinks she's being delusional or desperate, doesn't have time to differentiate which it could be when she realizes that he was speaking again. This time directed towards her.

"It's good to finally meet you." The man quips, referring to their little moment earlier. One hand in his jacket pocket and the other holding onto the drink he ordered. He shifts his stance, the left side of his body leaning against the ledge of the bar as he enlightens Evangeline.

The woman nods, smiling toward him. She takes into account his height and slim built, finding the 5'11 male bold for making a move. She remains quiet as she allows him to continue the conversation.

His rough fingers tap against the marbled counter, aware of how enticed she was by him. Their eyes remain on one another, music acting as background noise around their small world.