chp 14

No ones POV

Beep beep
"Oh come on Itachi shut this  clock!!"shouted Sasuke.
"No i wont you better  get up now or I will call mom"Itachi said  with a smirk.
"Ok"Sasuke said and he felt defeated.

After changing he ran out and hus family wished him luck and he hugged everyone .
Sasuke now was heading towards tge training ground where the three had decided to meet.

Sakura came out if her room dressed.
Mia saw her and hugged her.
She hugged her back.
"You will be a great Ninja Sakura!"she said.
"Mia .. thanks"Sakura said with a tear.
"I know its hard for you... as of the circumstances but.. Dont give  up okay??"Mia said  and kelt her hand on her shoulder.
Sakura nodded and left the mansion.
She looked at the Satsuki symbol and said,"Mama Papa I will make you proud!"

Naruto got up and dressed and left his house.He had no one to wish him luck.
He felt sad.
He went towards the training ground.

As Sasuke arrived the training ground he sees Sakura humming and playing with her hair .

Sasuke's POV
I see Sakura humming..
Oh good she has a good singing voice.
How did I not know that??
I am blushing hard.
I can feel it.
Oh No.
She turned back!

No ones POV

Sakura turned back and she sees Sasuke she smiles and waves and says"Hi there Sasuke! "
"Hn hi" Sasuke replies with a blush.
"Good morning"she said.
"Good morning "he answered.
Sakura looked down and looked nervous.
Sasuke broke the silence and asmed,"Are you tensed?"
She looks up amd says,"Yeah I am Sasuke... I know we three will do great but I have a feeling somethung bad will happen "
Sasuke puts his hand on his head and pats it and says,"Naruto , you and me ... we will not abandon each other"

Sasuke's POV
Why did I lat her head!!!
Oh god why
Why do I act so recklessly

No ones POV

Sakura smiles and hugs Sasuke leaving him  flustered.
"Im glad to have you as my team mate!"she said.
He smiles as well as she also does.
Naruto arrives  and runs towards them.  He shouts "Good mornibg Sakura Chan!!!!!" With an energetuc voice.
"Eh and teme" he said with a dull voice.
"Tch"Sasuke said.
"Naruto dont be rude to Sasuke come on!"Sakura said rolling her eyes.
"So lets go for the exams"Sasuke said .
The two nodded amd headed towards their destination.

After they reached
They crossed the ground floor and walked tk tje 1st floor and then to the 2nd floor .Sakura felt something  was wrong  and looked around . Then she saw a group of ninjas in front of a room and team 7 headed towards them.
"C..could y..ou p..please let ..u..us e..ener"Hinata said looking towards a boy who was smirking.
He said, "Why should we loser"
Sakura clenched her fist and punched the boy 's face. She said with a glare," Dont tou dare underestimate Hinata .. if she has the potential to break all your bones in your body"
The boy then said, "Oh What a Hottie guys!That Pinky is surely hot"he said.
Sakura could  no longer hold it back as she was about to punch the guy..the guy was punched by Sasuke and one more person with a  green jumpsuit and thick eyebrows ...Rock Lee.
The bky groaned a d Sakura said,"Now stop this  magic  show  if yours.. well we all want to go to the 2nd floor not remain in the first"

The boy  smirked and got up and said," well well you could see through me genjutsu." And then he reversed jt back to normal.
Sakura went  to Hinata and asked,"Are you fine Hinata?"
"Yes"she replied. "Thank you Sakura... t..h...a..nks a. ..l..ot!"she said smiling.
Sakura smiled back and she went  to her teammates .
Suddenly Lee kneels down before Sakura  and takes her hand and says," Sakura Haruno Will you be my  Girlfriend! I promise to protect you with all my life"
Sakura was quie shocked. Naruto shouted,"HELL NO!!"
Sakura was well frozen.
A demonic auro arose feom Sasuke.. he went forward  and said,"You have the wrong person Sakura is not a Haruno"
Lee looked confused and looked at Sakura who spoke finally," I am Sakura Satsuki..." there was silence.
Lee broke the silence and said," I dont care whether you are a Satsuki or a Haruno... You are Sakura to me... I live you with all my heart!!"
Sakura smiled and said,"I am quite happy you confessed.. but I fear I cant return your feelings"
Lee became sad and looked down.
"But our teams could go for an outing once!!"Sakura said .
Lee started crying  and said,"R..really Sakura?"
Sakura nodded.
Sasuke was glaring with angry eyes.
Eyes was about to have a heart attack.
Suddenly a boy with long brown  hair and lavender eyes similar to Hinata comes and says,"Tch Lee what a shame."
"That sounds  like Teme"Naruto said and Sasuke hit his  head  saying,"Dobe"

"We go guys"Sakura said.
Team 7 nodded and left  the place.
They opened the gate and they entered a large room. Lee suddenly appeared and said,"Sasuke Uchiha I want to challenge you for my angel!" Lee ssid looking tiwards Sakura
She sighed and said ,"Sasuke we better go to the exam otherwise-"

"I agree"Sasuke said without listening to Sakura.
Lee and Sasuke were facing each other.
Sasuke activated his sharingan and Lee smirked. He quickly advanced towards Sasuke and used his technique Leaf Hurrican.
Sasuke was injured  .. Sakura ran up to him and healed hime and then suddenly a tortoise appears.