chp6

No ones POV

Sakura sat in between Naruto and Sasuke to prevent them from fighting.
After their foods were served the trio started eating while Kakashi read his book.Suddenly an anbu appeared out of nowhere and said,"Kakashi hatake and team ,you all are summond by the hokage."Kakashi nodded and the anbu dissapeared."Well kids looks like we got a new mission.."

After around 40 D rank missions or after 2 weeks later

"Naruto"
"Sasuke "
"Naruto "
"Sasuke"
"Naruto"
"Sasuke "
"Stop it!!"
The blonde and the raven haired fellow looked at Sakura who was petting a cat. The cat was purring.
"Sakura chan wh..hat??"Naruto asked with confusion.
"I have completed the mission as i found the cat"replied Sakura holdibg the cat close to her chest.
"When? "Sasuke asked .
"When you and Naruto were fighting, Sakura and i completed the mission."Kakashi said appearing from nowhere .
Sakura sighed and said,"Ok now as we have completed themission why dont we go and eat something together?"
"PERFECT!!!!Sakura chan!!"Naruto exclaimed."Sakura give me the cat, I will report to the Hokage that we have conpleted the mission"Kakashi said while he tried to take the cat.The cat hissed at Kakashi and scratched his hand and then jumped to Sakura's lap and slept."Looks like it likes Sakura chan!"Naruto said with a smile.
"Guys you all go and i will report to the Hokage then "Sakura said while petting the cat."No let us all go and ask the kage for a greater rank mission"Sasuke said.
The other three were shocked.Sasuke narrowed his eyebrows as a sign of confusion.
"Sa...s..Sasuke is it really you??"Sakura asks .
"Teme did you hit your head"Naruto asks.
"Who are you??"asks Kakashi.
"Hn??"Sasuke asks .
"Sasuke never speaks a complete sentence "Sakura said
"Yeah"Naruto says with  a worried  expression .
"Hn annoying "Sasuke says.
"There comes the old Sasuke"Sakura says while Sasuke glared at her  with a blush."Sorry Sasuke we were messing with you "Sakura says while she keot her hand on his shoulder and continues,"Comeon lets ask the kage for a new adventurous  mission"
Sasuke blushes.
Naruto looked at Sasuke blushubg and then he pushed him and caight Sakura's hand and said,"Lets go with the cat"Sakura nodded and picked  up the cat. Sasuke was surely going  to kill Naruto.

In the kage's office

"Old man please give us a hard mission!"Naruto yelled.Sasuke hit him on tge head and said,"Tch manners"
Naruto rubbed his head.Sakura sighed .
"You are too small to go for a mission other than rank D"the Hokage said shattering the team's dream.
Sakura looked at her teammates and went foward grabbing their attention.
"Hokage sama ,I agree we have just graduated from the academy but that does not leash our full potential . In order  to be stronger we need to challenge ourselves. So would you please giveus a higher rank mission"saying this she bowed her head and went back.Everyone in the room was impressed with her speech.
"I'm quite impressed with you Haruno san,ok so i will give you a C rank mission of assisting someone to the land of waves..Come in Tazuna-"The hokage said.
The team was waiting with enthusiasm. An old man entered.
"What??Kids??Cant you do any better?"the man said.
"Great with an emo,pinkie and an idiot."he continues.
Sasuke glares at him while Sakura clenches her fist and well Naruto was shoutingabout how he is not an idiot .
"Ok so what is your name shortie"he asked.
"Sasuke he called  you shortie! "Naruto laughed."Naruto i am shorter than him"Sakura said rolling her eyes."Sakura he calledyou shortie"Naruto said.Sasuke puncged his  head again.Sakura ,Sasuke and Naruto compared theirheights abd found out Naruto was the  shortest. "HEH I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!"Naruto screamed heading towards Tazuna while Sakura and Sasuke were holding him.
"Now now Naruto our mission is to protect Tazuno and not to hurt him."Kakashi said with a sigh.
"Okay so team 7 we will start this mission in 2 hours and meet me at the Konoha Gates"saying this Kakashi disappered.The team sighed.
"Well guys i need to go to pack my bag"saying this Naruto ran."Hm i need to buy something from the market"Tazuna walked away leaving Sasuke  and Sakura ."Huh so i too need to go"Sakura said and starts walking when Sasuke grabs her hand.She looked back and sees Sasuke blushing."As i have nothing to do shall we go to eat ramen?"Sasuke asks .Sakura looks at Sasuke and smiles."Sure "she replies.They  walked together.
They reached Ichiraku hardly did Sakura notice that Sasuke was staring at her the  while time as she was taking the lead.
After they ordered Sakura and Sasuke started eating ."How do you thunk the mission will turn out?"Sasuke asks.
"I dont know but i am sure we will learn new stuff"Sakura replies with a smile.
"Hn thats co-"Sasuke gets interrupted. "SAKURA HONEY!!!"

Sasuke's POV
Honey??
Oh god why is it that when i am alone with Sakura somone or the  other shows up.
Great.

No ones POV

"How are you saku honey?"asked Shisui.Sakura smiled awkwardly and said,"Nee san i am fine"
Hearing the nee san Shisui became sad and Sasuke smirked.Shisui held Sakura chin and looked her in the eye and said,"You have beautiful eyes that i can see into you."
"Oh really"Sakura answers with a bored face.
"You know only a lover can see the inside of the ones they love when they look them in the eye "Shisui continues.Sakura sweatdropped.
Baam!!!

Shisui was punched by Sasuke who had a very scary expression and said,"Leave".Shisui ran away from there.
Sakura sighed and said,"Thanks jeez".Sasuke blushed and sat down and started eating."Ne Sakura do you like someone-"before Sasuke could continue he was again interrupted causing him to slam his head on the desk."oh hello there brother and Sakura"Itachi said."Hey itachi!"Sakura said with a smile."How are you feeling?"he asked."Never better."she replied."So how is your team doing?"he asks.
"Hm.Sasuke and Naruto fifht thehole time and i think  my hearing senses have been damaged  due to that"Sakura replies with a sigh.
"Sasuke is just like that arent you?"Itachi said turning towards Sasuke ..while Sasuke had a demon Aura.Itachi sweatdropped and said,"B..bye"and he disappeared.
"Jeez only 1 hour left for our mission!!Sasuke i need to go thanks for the treat!"Sakura says and goes leaving Sasuke with a angry aura.

Sasuke's POV

Shisui and Itachi you are so dead.