Chapter 1

Sakuras POV

The wind is very soothing.I always smile but why does my heart feel lonely. I don't know who my parents  are ..i have a very caring maid she is like my sister. I wonder how my mum looked like.Today is the day i will get my team.My ultimate team..SHANNORO !! I will be the strongest Kunoichi and i know it.Well i think i should be heading to the academy.

No ones POV

Sakura is a cheery,beautiful and strong kunoichi she has long hair and has a side parting with a sakura petal clip and has gorgeous emerald eyes.As she opened the door to her particular class she sees a flock of girls around Sasuke Uchiha.She doesnt have a crush on him and is just   confused  why the girls are attracted to him.As she looks around for a seat she hears someone calling her.
"SAKURA CHAN!!!!!".....It was Naruto.
It had to be.
Sakura smiled at him and said,"Good morning Naruto ."
Naruto blushed and put his hand on his head and said,"Would you like to sit with me Sakura?"Sakura looked at him and smiled and replied,"As you wish Naruto." And she towards her seat which was in between Sasuke and Naruto.Little did she know a certain raven haired Uchiha was staring at her with a blush.

Iruka sensei entered and started reading out the teams..

Team 1...
Team 2...

Team 7..."Naruto Uzumaki...Sakura Haruno  ..   "Naruto jumped and hugged Sakura. Beside Sakura ,Sasuke was feeling jealous..."...Sasuke Uchiha".Sasuke acted normal.
Naruto shouted,"Why did i need to be with Teme ..but I got to be with Sakura Chan!!!"Sakura gave him a smile with a typical anime sweat.Sasuke was looking at Naruto and Sakura .Then he looked front  The fangirls shouted and screamed,"WHY!!!!!SASUKE!!!MY SASUKE UHHH SAKURA!!"
Sakura mumbled,"Looks like i will have to run far for lunch."Naruto said with an excitement, "Lets run together!"Sakura looked at him with a poker face and said,"Eh..I was joking. Eh"Sasuke was glaring at Naruto while the dobe was looking at Sakura.

"OK students you will meet your sensei after about one hour  ..you can go and eat you lunch outside."Iruka Sensei said...

As he went....
3.......... 2  .................   1.....and now
The fangirls started running towards Sakura for revenge.

Sakura jumped outside the window leaving the fangirls ..Naruto and Sasuke shocked.Sasuke quickly went to the window searchibg for Sakura and saw her running towards the  woods    .Naruto had fainted.
Now the fangirls looked at Sasuke and shouted running after him.Sasuke ran for his life and quickly hid himself by climbing a tree and then he started heading out for Sakura.

Sakura was sitting among the cherry  blossom trees which had bloomed.She was lying down with her hair spread on the meadow.She fell asleep.

Sasuke's POV

Finally got away from the Fangirls..Sheesh i wonder if Itachi had the same problem.Now lets look for Sakura  .Maybe she got hurt.As I am looking for her I see her sleeping.She looks very pretty sleeping. She was fast asleep from where I saw.As i approached she got up maybe sensing my chakra.She looked at me with drowsy eyes..her hair covering her face.I blushed but still had a stern face.

Sakura's POV

I sensed a familiar chakra and immediately got up with my hair covering my face.I quickly put my hair away from my face and looked..It was Sasuke  ..What was he doing???Oh yah !surely he was running away from his fangirls...

No ones POV

Sakura quickly said,"oh Sasuke hi..."with a brightening smile.He looked at her and replied"Hn"
Sakura knew that he only knew the language of Hn.She got up and said,"I am gonna leave .I bet you would want to spent some time alone from the others. "
Suddenly Sasuke got her wrist and said,"Its Fine you are my teammate you can stay"Sakura smiled at him and sat next to him keeping a distance of about 1 feet.Starting a coversation she said,"So ...got chased?"Sasuke replied with a hn.Sakura got up and said, "I think its about time we went..Its almost one hour...Had lunch? "He replied, "no"She put her hand in her bag and handed him a lunch box."Eat it"she said. Sasuke said,"What about you?"She replied with a smile,"I am not hungry."Sasuke opened the box and he sees onigiris.He started eating them .It was really tasty."Hn who these? "  Sakura replied.,"I did.  Why is something wrong?"Sasuke replied,"No just curious "
After sasuke finished eating he got up with Sakura and they rushed to the academy .The fangirls surrounded Sasuke but he just left .The fangirls now surrounded Sakura with anger fuming in their eyes.Sakura sighed .Ino the leader of the fangirls approached Sakura..,"Hey Forehead why were you with Sasuke you know that Sasuke only belongs to me!"Sakura looked at her with eyes that could even scare a tiger.The fangirls became scared and moved away and Sakura walked away.As she enters she sees Naruto on the floor unconscious. She sighs and walks towards him to wake him up ..A certain Uchiha was secretly observing Sakura.

Narutos POV

I heard a voice...so smoothing   ....so mellifluous ."Naruto...Naruto wake up ............ NARUTO GET UP !!RAMEN IS RUNNING AWAY!!"

Ahhhhh Ramen!!!I opened my eyes and I see Sakura sighing.I hugged her ."I. I..though you j..jumpe....ed??"Sakura smiled and answered, "Naruto see I'm here...alive so dont worry".. I quickly realised i was hugging her and I turned red and broke from the hug leading Sakura to our place.. beside Sasuke..anyway we were a team anyway.

Sasuke's POV

What!!!!!!The dobe is hugging Sakura???How dare he??...  ughhh.....wait....Why do i even care???

No ones POV

Sasuke was still glaring at Naruto while Naruto was blushing talking to Sakura.
........After 2 hours.........

Naruto was getting figety and started whining and irritating Sakura and Sasuke..

Sakura's POV

This is too much....Naruto ...is. crossing....limits.....
I stand up and was about to leave when I felt a strong grip. I looked back ..it was Sasuke.I asked,"Hmm Sasuke what happened?" ..

Sasuke's POV

Why did i catch her hand...!!!!????ugh ...now she is asking me why  ...what should i tell!??

Sakura's POV

I was waiting for Sasuke to answer when I saw Naruto placing a duster on the door.  Seriously ..??I shouted, "Naruto!!no pranks!!".I walked towards him and smacked his head ..

No ones POV

Suddenly the door opens and Bam!! Their Sensei arrived with a grand welcome gift.. a duster.