Jimmy's POV

Lilah seemed distracted on the drive to school, I wasn't sure why but I didn't push her.

She looked beautiful and again I couldn't believe that for a split second I'd thought about breaking up with her.

Matt and Ana weren't at school when we got there, nor were they there when the bell went.

I had no idea where they were actually.

I kissed Lilah and we went our separate ways.

I had classes with Zack today and I wasn't looking forward to it.

As expected he completely ignored me but at least Brian was talking to me.

"Dude, Matt is totally and completely head over heels, I had no idea." Brian said as we walked to our usual table.

Matt and Anastacia were sitting there with their heads close together obviously discussing something.

"Where have you been?" Lilah demanded as she bounded up to the table "You've practically missed a whole day."

"We had stuff to do." Matt said quickly and Anastacia blushed.

Holy crap,  I thought, looking at them, no way.

I glanced at Lilah and by the look on her face she was thinking the same thing as me.

They'd taken their relationship to the next level.

I didn't know whether to be shocked or envious.

I glanced at Lilah and I wondered where our relationship was taking us.