Ana's POV

ONE YEAR LATER

I walked into the room and looked around. I looked at my friend's they were all here to help me celebrate the fact that I was leaving tomorrow. I was off to College in San Francisco, I was excited but scared.

Nobody had noticed me yet, so I took the time to look around.

Stacey and Johnny were talking quietly in a corner, my dad was surprisingly okay with them, and I was slowly warming to the idea as well, although to be honest it was apparent that he absolutely adored her.

Brian and Bree were standing by the back door locked in a passionate embrace, god they never stopped. Out of everyone in this room their relationship always surprised me the most, they were so different yet they worked so well together. I quickly stopped looking at them, it was getting embarrassing to be honest.

Zack saw me and waved, I smiled at him and put my fingers to my lips. I just wanted to stand here awhile longer and look at my friend's.

There were two people missing, and that thought brought tears to my eye's and I quickly wiped them away, I'm sure I'll do plenty of crying before the night was out.

I missed not seeing Meg in the room, sitting with Zack, it hurt. My cousin, my friend, gone, another stupid car accident, a drunk driver and I still got angry by the fact that he walked away and she didn't, life can be a bitch.

Matt, I wondered if he was coming, I hoped he was, I desperately wanted to see him, though I didn't know if he wanted to see me.

I stepped back out of the door for a moment to compose myself, my tears were running freely and I needed them to stop before I went inside.

I felt an arm slide around my waist. "Hey." He whispered in my ear.

I turned around and wrapped my arm's around him. "I'm glad you came, I didn't know if you would."

"Ana as if I wouldn't come to my girlfriends going away party." He said kissing me.

"Oh Matt, I'm going to miss you so much." I was. We'd had a fight a few night's ago about seeing other people,  I'd told him it was fine if he did. I'd lied, I didn't want him too, but he thought I'd meant I wanted too and it turned into a big mess that thank god we'd sorted out.

"I'll miss you more, and I swear Ana, if another guy goes near you I will kill him." I put my face on his chest, listening to him. "Besides I'll be up every weekend."

"Good. Because your the only guy I want near me." I kissed him and he smiled at me.

"Shall we go in?" he asked.

"Yeah, I was just missing Meg."

"We all miss her. But she'd want us to have some fun, so come on babe." He grabbed my hand to lead me in. "But wait, before we go in I just want you to know that I love you Ana."

I smiled at him. "Good because the feeling mutual. It's nice to know that you really don't hate me."

He laughed and pulled me back into his arm's. "No, just love."

I laughed and pulled him into the room full of our friends.

THE END